Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

so what are we all expecting from the Millwall game...?

Suomi Hypoxia

Registered Lurker
What am I expecting from the Millwall game?

Whatever the result, a post match press conference that is so mind numbingly dull, your danglies will fall off if you listen to all of it.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Here's hoping he rallies the troops and tries to prove a point by motivating the players and making Millwall look like a County League side with slick passing, plenty of goals and a clean sheet and then refuses to shake Holloway's hand and state the reason being he's tainted with Palarse.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A defeat.

A dire, comprehensive, utter defeat.

Leaving no hope.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Another frustrating draw. They could lose obviously, but I don't think they're quite that bad yet. They might scrape a win, but I think they have reached a new low of late.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
A nervy, boring game in front of the Sky cameras in which we surrender a one goal lead late on to draw 1-1. Binfest then follows.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wurzel will outwit Sami on the tactics front and the Millwall players will be more up for it following a dismal performance last week.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A NSC Comedy Gold thread "Binfest - The Finn"

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
chaos on the pitch. Sami rooted to his seat, arms folded. Confusing substitutions. Fans (those that are there) faces contorted with anger. Silence from the boardroom. Public address announces 23,000 (if in doubt double it!). But wait 17 games is a mere microcosm of a season and we should dutifully shut up and trust that the board know better than us.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Another frustrating draw. They could lose obviously, but I don't think they're quite that bad yet. They might scrape a win, but I think they have reached a new low of late.

They??

Is that us or them?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Abject surrender.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I keep thinking that The Albion and Sammi will come good - I know I am deluded - but an easy win for Millwall who are shit at best will finally convince me that we need to invade the pitch and tear down the crossbars........ Or something.

aliakbanrafsanjali

Dec 29, 2012
What i am expecting (hoping) is that it clicks and kicks off a good Xmas period! And as always Sam and the team will have my total support! Come on you super seagulls! Lets get the party going!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Im not sure what to expect,but part of me wants us to lose as our management team are bloody shite and going by corners and free kicks etc it's plain to see.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I expect to be royally entertained with fast flowing, technically fluent football.

..but .oh yes and another abject performance is on the cards

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Not expecting anything more than we've seen all season to be honest, If Hyypia can't get us playing as a team after 20 league games then I can't see nothing changing on Friday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here