Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

so what are we all expecting from the Millwall game...?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I keep thinking that The Albion and Sammi will come good - I know I am deluded - but an easy win for Millwall who are shit at best will finally convince me that we need to invade the pitch and tear down the crossbars........ Or something.

Couldn't have put it better myself. My view is that the way things have gone on NSC over the past few weeks is that 95%+ on here would hate us to win, say, about 6 out of the next 10 games because it might prove that they're wrong on Hyypia. While he's our manager, and while we're playing a game, I'll support him and the players. But if we don't win against Millwall, it really is time for a change.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I expect the bloke behind me to slag of JFC for a bad shot / pass / free kick / set piece* even when it wasn't him. (*delete as appropriadte)

I expect the home fans still can't be bothered to generate an atmosphere and look to blame the club for stopping them (how does that work ?!?)

and I expect that even if we win 50 - 0 and had 100 shots against Millwall on Friday, the moaners will still say we were shit, the game was boring and look to complain about one or more of our players.

SheffieldSeagulls

Dec 6, 2014
Over the years following the Albion we have become accustomed to expecting the unexpected. Why else would TB and the Board give today's vote of confidence? As for Friday I expect us to loose (Hughes OG in the last 10 minutes) or Stockdale to miss hit a clearance into his own net. So, on that basis we will win, SH and NJ will stay on and we will all become more frustrated as TB slumbers in Oz while we amble towards relegation....Ho Hum

folkwall

Dec 10, 2014
Over the years following the Albion we have become accustomed to expecting the unexpected. Why else would TB and the Board give today's vote of confidence? As for Friday I expect us to loose (Hughes OG in the last 10 minutes) or Stockdale to miss hit a clearance into his own net. So, on that basis we will win, SH and NJ will stay on and we will all become more frustrated as TB slumbers in Oz while we amble towards relegation....Ho Hum
we are not playing to bad we just cant put the ball away

folkwall

Dec 10, 2014
also can someone help me please my son is at uni at brighton he was staying right behind your ground i need to get to brighton station by ten what are the trains like from falmer many thanks

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Gazza Gardner or JFC will get the ball/a free-kick in a promising position (fairly central, about 20 yards out), take their time to think while several onlookers cry "don't shoot!", then fire the ball halfway between the crossbar and Falmer's roof.

They will then react as if they'd missed the final penalty in a World Cup final, suffering equal difficulty and pressure. The level of communal surprise in the stands will be about the same as if we'd all discovered an 80s DJ had been called in for questioning by the authorities.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I'm expecting to join the boo boys. Not something I've done at a Brighton game for many years but anything other than a win and "booooooo......"

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
also can someone help me please my son is at uni at brighton he was staying right behind your ground i need to get to brighton station by ten what are the trains like from falmer many thanks

Trains every 10 minutes or so after the game.

Best to stay behind afterwards for a drink to let the queues go down.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Just done my bet £22.00 both teams to score and Brighton to win pays £88.00. Think we will come good tomorrow.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Some new songs would be nice.

The first will be a rousing chorus of...
"GO! Sami Sami - Sami Sami Sami Sami Hyypia... GO! Sami Sami...etc."

The second a lovely take on D.I.V.O.R.C.E by Tammy Wynette -

D.A.R.R.E.N.B.E.N.T plays today.
He signed for the Al-bi-on, and we hope that he stays.
Words like G.O.A.L 'goals' and W.I.N. 'win'
These are things that he will help us start to get again.

I'm off now. Good luck with those. :bigwave:

rudolf hucker

Jul 26, 2009
Hove
Sorry. But I am expecting another miserable weekend.

Unbelievable to those that know me but today I have started asking myself should I go into town for a curry instead of battling to and from the Amex for another inept performance.

Sad state of affairs.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Expecting?

Im expecting a defeat. But I am also expecting on Sat that the other results "go our way" thus the clueless idiot is still in a job despite it being nearly the END OF DECEMBER WITH THREE LEAGUE WINS. But its "ok" because other teams are near us and just a couple of wins blah blah blah

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Last time i felt like this was before the Wigan game. Think we will press hard from the start, score, then go into our shells and if we are lucky scrape a 1-0

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
so most of us expected **** all ...and that is what we got.........yet another GUTLESS performance , do the players realise that they have the capacity to make or break our week ends...??.....as i said in the opening post....Millwall will have a go , we , seemingly just cant manage to muster a decent pair of testes between us.....this would have to be the worst result of the season so far......FFS....:rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here