Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So the pitch invasion debate continues...

Jan 30, 2008
Loving that story, blagging gets you everywhere!!!
thanks for that , all the crap in the argus leading up to that game put a few off travelling , funny thing was when we got in i went straight to the bogs for a piss came out and a grimsby fan said " you've brought a few up today " and i hadn't even said a word to him ! :lol:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
When I had to go in the home end at Hillsborough I put on a South African accent, my logic was that speaking normally they'd see I was Brighton and if I put on a fake Yorkshire accent they be able to suss it.

Jan 30, 2008
When I had to go in the home end at Hillsborough I put on a South African accent, my logic was that speaking normally they'd see I was Brighton and if I put on a fake Yorkshire accent they be able to suss it.
that safeway is one clueless plank !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why would you put on a Brummie accent in Lincolnshire?! :lolol:

It would have confused the codheads , they would have thought DR was a West Bromwich ALBION fan :lol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Try to go on the pitch at Walsall and good luck to you........some of the worst stewards in the league for starters - you won't get far!

Please, why not show some respect for a side fighting for their survival......it is THEIR ground not ours and they might just beat us anyway (especially if we defend like Tuesday).

And if that isn't enough, remember that attitudes from the authorities are changing. Pitch invasions at home may just about still be okay as long as no-one gets into fights or gets hurt but away from home it's asking for an official enquiry and a potential points deduction.

Sing. Applaud. Cheer.................... but do it from the stands.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
f*** that ... U cant hide passion and if that means pitch invasion away from home then so be it. Its better away anyway!

Football really is turning into a pussy sport!

If you want to be on the pitch that badly I suggest you take the game up and get in the team. I cannot understand the obsession with running on the pitch at every game we play until the end of the season, it's ridiculous. Save it for the Huddersfield game when we should be free to roam wherever we wish once the game is done.

If we do win the title on saturday I do not want any potential celebrations scuppered by our fans getting on the pitch. And again IF we win and bang another nail in the coffin of Walsall's season I can't see them being fully understanding of our delirium. Running on the pitch is not the only way to show passion at football game.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
funny day that, went to cleethorpes in the morning and went into a chippy told the owner we needed local ID to get in , he went up stairs and brought down some bills for us, so we trundled off to the ground and straight to the ticket office
mate asked for three tickets in the main stand in a dodgy brummie accent and low and behold three tickets were produced, so much for being told not to travel without a ticket :clap2:

Haha thats quality

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
If you wanna go on the pitch and celebrate us winning the league,then so be it.
Dont come the high and mighty bout its out of order,christ like btid says its passion.
Hola gus, remember cleethorpes that weekend mate,quality weekend,but wernet they in back in the days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here