Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So the pitch invasion debate continues...

you're clearly not keeping up ......................... must try harder punish:

Apologies, a combination of my raging hangover and your poor English led me to misunderstand your post. :p

You're right, Grimsby was pretty bad on the Saturday (I got started on in a nightclub when I had a broken arm :ohmy: ) and after the game, but the pitch invasion was good natured.

You clearly weren't at Port Vale so have no idea what did or didn't go on. I was there and didn't see any bovver at all. :catfight:

Jan 30, 2008
Definitely the same game. I remember a fight in the middle of the road about 100 yards down the road from the ground where someone nearly got hit by a taxi.

Then somone being chased through Cleethorpes by someone wielding a putter from the crazy golf.

And some Albion fans clashing with bouncers outside some terrible pub / club.
funny day that, went to cleethorpes in the morning and went into a chippy told the owner we needed local ID to get in , he went up stairs and brought down some bills for us, so we trundled off to the ground and straight to the ticket office
mate asked for three tickets in the main stand in a dodgy brummie accent and low and behold three tickets were produced, so much for being told not to travel without a ticket :clap2:

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Apologies, a combination of my raging hangover and your poor English led me to misunderstand your post. :p

You're right, Grimsby was pretty bad on the Saturday (I got started on in a nightclub when I had a broken arm :ohmy: ) and after the game, but the pitch invasion was good natured.

You clearly weren't at Port Vale so have no idea what did or didn't go on. I was there and didn't see any bovver at all. :catfight:
mate i was there , see a copper get a slap down the front before the end, his collegues had to hold him back from diving into us :wink:

funny day that, went to cleethorpes in the morning and went into a chippy told the owner we needed local ID to get in , he went up stairs and brought down some bills for us, so we trundled off to the ground and straight to the ticket office
mate asked for three tickets in the main stand in a dodgy brummie accent and low and behold three tickets were produced, so much for being told not to travel without a ticket :clap2:

Why would you put on a Brummie accent in Lincolnshire?! :lolol:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
If there was too be another pitch invasion, It'd be at home to Huddersfield but I can't see it happening.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If there was too be another pitch invasion, It'd be at home to Huddersfield but I can't see it happening.

There will be a pitch invasion after the Huddersfield game, definitely.

One at Walsall if we win the league would be brilliant as well, but I cant see that happening. Getting past a few hundred tooled-up Brummie police is a totally different kettle of fish to getting past 30 overweight, under-paid stewards who are Brighton fans anyway.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
it went off at Shrewsbury,Vale and Grimsby so last games have that extra spice! i reckon there will be attempts sat-we could win the league ffs

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010

Loving that story, blagging gets you everywhere!!!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
They'll be one against Hudds, not on saturday though, i would seriously doubt it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here