Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So the pitch invasion debate continues...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
no.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
No I don't think so.

If we do win the league there then there wont be an invasion against Southampton, and there will be a massive one against Huddersfield. That's perfect, a kind of mini one last night to celebrate promotion, and then a big one to say goodbye to Withdean.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
No. Especially as a win for us would drop the Saddlers further in the sh*t. A pitch invasion would be in extremely poor taste indeed.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Love in at Grimsby? I thought one of their players wound the Brighton fans up good and proper after scoring a goal and there was trouble after the game. I'm probably thinking of a different game although though.

A pitch invasion after Huddersfield will be enough, having 3 in the space of a few weeks is a bit OTT!

Last edited:

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Cleethorpes was evil on the Saturday night, especially by the Smugglers. Didn't stick around long enough in that shithole to comment on post-match.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Love in at Grimsby? I thought one of their players well the Brighton fans up good and proper after scoring a goal and there was trouble after the game. I'm probably thinking of a different game although though.

Definitely the same game. I remember a fight in the middle of the road about 100 yards down the road from the ground where someone nearly got hit by a taxi.

Then somone being chased through Cleethorpes by someone wielding a putter from the crazy golf.

And some Albion fans clashing with bouncers outside some terrible pub / club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here