Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So that's us as good as down then!!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
If we can't beat sides like Plymouth at 'fortress' Withdean then what hope do we have for the rest of the season? We're worse off now than we were two seasons ago. Back then we had side lacking guidance, now we have a side lack guidance and ability.

McGhee will be sacked by November and we'll be as good as down by Christmas, just like last time. That speaks volumes to me that the guys running this club haven't got the faintest idea about what they are doing.

When Falmer gets turned down Perry and Knight will bugger off quick smart leaving us homeless and even more in debt than when they took over, then will you all think Dick Knight is the saviour of this football club?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
*supporter*

look it up mate

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Arthur said:
When Falmer gets turned down Perry and Knight will bugger off quick smart leaving us homeless and even more in debt than when they took over, then will you all think Dick Knight is the saviour of this football club?

So why are you so worried about beating Plymouth, having no points and being relegated.

If we don't get Falmer we will probably go out of business, end of.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Re: Re: So that's us as good as down then!!

gazwag said:
So why are you so worried about beating Plymouth, having no points and being relegated.

If we don't get Falmer we will probably go out of business, end of.
that is true

i'm worried about both in equal measure

tell you what , its going to be a rough old season , thats for sure

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Arthur said:
If we can't beat sides like Plymouth at 'fortress' Withdean then what hope do we have for the rest of the season? We're worse off now than we were two seasons ago. Back then we had side lacking guidance, now we have a side lack guidance and ability.

McGhee will be sacked by November and we'll be as good as down by Christmas, just like last time. That speaks volumes to me that the guys running this club haven't got the faintest idea about what they are doing.

So two years ago, after we won 3-1 at Burnley the drew 0-0 at home to Coventry we were going to win the league?

Oh please remind me what happened next?

Last edited:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Nothing wrong with being realistic. We need new signings, and fast :nono:

Exactly!!

We WILL be relegated this season if the squad isn't strengthened.

God this has got an all too familiar feel to it, isn't this what we were saying two years ago? What did we do then? Wait until we're as good as down to do anything about it.

People don't want to watch a losing side so even if we get Falmer and it gets built what's to say we might not be in the conference by then because there has been no investment in the playing side. People are already voting with their feet. Poor turnout at Reading and not a full house last night.

DK isn't the saviour some of you think he is.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Arthur said:
probably true

originally posted by Arthur McGhee will be sacked by November and we'll be as good as down by Christmas, just like last time. That speaks volumes to me that the guys running this club haven't got the faintest idea about what they are doing.
we only just went down last season , and would you rather be back with hinslewood running the reign , i have more faith in mcghee to sort this out ,signings or otherwise

originally posted by Arthur
it won't happen , we will get a stadium whatever , we will live on , KTF!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Re: Re: So that's us as good as down then!!

The Wookiee said:
So two years ago, after we won 3-1 at Burnley the drew 0-0 at home to Coventry we were going to win the league?

Oh please remind me what happened next?

f*** me the penny has almost dropped!!

We're going to do worse than two years ago because the team is worse!!

Good work sherlock!

The side needs drastic improvement now else we'll be down by Christmas. Simple as that!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Arthur said:
Exactly!!

People don't want to watch a losing side so even if we get Falmer and it gets built what's to say we might not be in the conference by then because there has been no investment in the playing side. People are already voting with their feet. Poor turnout at Reading and not a full house last night.

Well all I can suggest MUPPET that you stick ya strips in the bin and give the Arsenal club shop a ring, if winning is all that supporting a club means to you !!!

BHA DOESN'T need 'fans' like this !!

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
FG and Ernest have got a lot more experience at this sort of thing, there are several basic errors in the performance of this moan.
1) Dick Knight is used instead of the standard "Dick Tight".
2) Mark McGhee is used instead of the standard "Magoo"
3) No sight of any smillies. Not a single :angry: , :censored: not even a simple :nono:
4) No swearing

I'm sure you'll so better on your follow up post. Start by pointing out that you've been going to the Albion for "a f*cking longer time than any of you losers" then quickly follow that up by stating that this is "the worst team i've ever seen, we'll be relegated by October" and then call everyone who disagrees with you a "muppet". Finish with a coupl of :salute: :salute: .

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
That's what i call a 50/50 post Arthur, i agree with half of it... If we play negative tactics at home against a team in the same boat as us and lose then what chance do we have of avoiding the drop?...

McGhee won't be sacked by November, DK can't afford to do that, we wont be down by christmas mathmatically but it probably wont take much longer if we are to carry on with the 4-5-1 at home.

Falmer, still very much up in the air, i'm quietly confident though, but like ya say if we don't get it DK & MP will be off leaving us in the poop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here