Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So- not today then?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Superseagull said:
So could McGhee be right with his Friday prediction ???

I suppose a Friday announcement will mean the local MP's will be in the area and not in London so they can get invovled with publicity. And of Prescott will be free to get invovled if he wanted?

Bit unusual for the OPDM to release the decision on a Friday though. If it isn't today then there must be a bloody good reason for the unusual timing.

Since hearing nothing on Monday or Tuesday, I have assumed that we won't hear anything until Friday!

JS

I alos think that they will snd the letter out by fax to all interested parties at the same time so that no one can cry foul over the time they received it.

watch out for footage on the Tv of Martin Perry hunched over a fax machine WILLING it to whir into action:lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I find it hard to believe it will be a Monday because there is all weekend for leaks to occur.

By sending the information from the ODPM office by close of play Friday human nature dictates that certain staff will then sit back job done and be more inclined to talk.

It will be a shame if the story is leaked to the papers over the weekend before it is announced on Monday, so for practical purposes it surely has to be tomorrow?

Last edited:

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
"The Secretary of State attaches significant weight to the appellant's need for this site but considers that the lack of alternative sites on its own does not amount to a very special circumstance sufficient to outweigh the harm to the Green Belt"

Blimey. Hope that doesn't show up in the report tommorrow/monday/whenever!

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
"The Secretary of State attaches significant weight to the appellant's need for this site but considers that the lack of alternative sites on its own does not amount to a very special circumstance sufficient to outweigh the harm to the Green Belt"

Those are words I don't want to hear in the next few days!

Ex Shelton Seagull said:

And they won't.

The needs of the family in Farningham do not amount to a matter of national significance.

The needs of the Albion do.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here