Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So- not today then?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well I'm not convinced by these PG tips.

Last edited:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Does anyone know if either sending notification electronically or making an announcement on a Friday is setting a precedent, or has this happened before?

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Thats a bit of a problem for your average Nimby with no internet connection in the rural backwater of Falmer:) Electricity was only recently put into the village.

The other problem is that it took me over an hour to print out the last report. Must have been hunderds of pages long.

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I just get the feeling we'd now the day before because last time OTLW found out the night before the decision - and you could phone the ODPM office to find out.

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
I don't know how much more of this waiting I can take, its doing my head in:angry: :angry: :angry:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
ShorehamGull said:
I don't know how much more of this waiting I can take, its doing my head in:angry: :angry: :angry:

You and me both mate

Er..... haven't the club (and MM) been saying all the time they are expecting a decision on Friday? I know its unusual to issue decisions on a Friday, so why would the club mention that day? And I don't believe they would speculate on a date if they didn't have a pretty good idea of when it would be issued.
Or maybe it came through a few days and it was no, and DK is trying to sum up the courage to tell us :D
So my money's on tomorrow, which is good for me as I'm back in sunny Brighton for a week. Oh, and thanks for organising this weather, it makes me feel at home! Is it always like this in England now?

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Cadiz Seagull said:
Er..... haven't the club (and MM) been saying all the time they are expecting a decision on Friday? I know its unusual to issue decisions on a Friday, so why would the club mention that day? And I don't believe they would speculate on a date if they didn't have a pretty good idea of when it would be issued.
Or maybe it came through a few days and it was no, and DK is trying to sum up the courage to tell us :D
So my money's on tomorrow, which is good for me as I'm back in sunny Brighton for a week. Oh, and thanks for organising this weather, it makes me feel at home! Is it always like this in England now?

So if its Friday surely we will get a bit of a hint or leak of info today. Maybe later this afternoon?

I'm speculated out now. Need a lie down.:nono:

Last edited:

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
I've just received an official looking envelope , which 'm just opening ..............
I'ts........................
A speeding fine .................Bollox

:( :( :( :(

The ODPM Press Office is at work today.

Today's ODPM Press Release

It's good news -

DISABLED FACILITIES GRANT MEANS TESTING TO BE SCRAPPED

Families in England needing to adapt their homes to care for a disabled child will no longer be subject to means testing from next December.

The Government's decision makes it easier for families to apply for a Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG) to get funding for help to provide access ramps, stair lifts, level access showers and home extensions.

The change, which ensures families are entitled to apply for the maximum grant available without having to go through a means test, will mean they can now apply for up to £25,000 for disability improvements to their home.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
KinkyGoebels said:
is that it for today then chappers?

Most likely, if 'we' haven't heard anything and Brackers hasn't got anything then it's not today.

Can't believe they'd deliver the envelopes in the afternoon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here