Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So McGhee has lost the dressing room has he ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
yeah but he will be off in about 11 games time.

I dont think MM has lost the dressing room, I really do think this is out of his hands.

He can only put out what he has in the squad and hope they gel.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
LDH said:
that's ONE player though..

Chippy did a similar article a few weeks back and there have been plenty of comments in the programme.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
LDH said:
that's ONE player though..

Who comes from a much bigger and better club than us and seems to have more idea of being a team player than some who've spat their dummies out this season though?

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
Its rare a player will speak out against his manager...................those that have this season have either been sold or shipped out on loan.

If I was a member of McGhees team I would keep my mouth shut and get on with it..........................rather that than be shipped out to Boston :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Locky said:
Its rare a player will speak out against his manager...................those that have this season have either been sold or shipped out on loan.

If I was a member of McGhees team I would keep my mouth shut and get on with it..........................rather that than be shipped out to Boston :)

He didn't need to back him, he could have said nothing. Are you suggesting he made those comments to arselick? I guess you magoo outers are not going to believe anything that makes it look like one of your main arguments for getting him out is a pile of bullshit :)

McShane has got an easier out from this club than anyone else....if he chooses to go which he obviously doesn't. Still think he should talk to his United mates who are strikers and see if he can convince them to coming down here for a few months :clap:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The team spirit is good. So much so, that the senior squad have all chipped in to sponsor their equivalent position in the youth squad when they go to Newcastle.
There was 4 pages of it in the programme.
The kids had to travel up to Blackburn and back on an ordinary coach (along with Wendy and Hinsh etc)
Now they are flying up and staying for two nights in a hotel.
That's team work.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yorkie said:
The team spirit is good. So much so, that the senior squad have all chipped in to sponsor their equivalent position in the youth squad when they go to Newcastle.
There was 4 pages of it in the programme.
The kids had to travel up to Blackburn and back on an ordinary coach (along with Wendy and Hinsh etc)
Now they are flying up and staying for two nights in a hotel.
That's team work.

Who is sponsoring Lynch? Gatting?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Who is sponsoring Lynch? Gatting?

Ha ha.
The correct answer is Nicolas.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Locky said:

How many more times Locky? You've got it arse-about-face. Oh, I give up. Some people just won't accet the truth.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Large One said:
How many more times Locky? You've got it arse-about-face. Oh, I give up. Some people just won't accet the truth.

I said exactly the same thing to him this morning.
As a mate Locky is very stubborn. :)

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Last season, a number of Cardiff City players publicly backed Lennie Lawrence after rumours began to circulate that he'd 'lost the dressing room.'

This season, some of those very same players have been publicly praising Dave Jones for the way in which he is now running the club. Several have said how much better the training is by comparison to last season, and how much happier the players are as a result. Team spirit at Ninian Park is said to be much improved.

One of those who had previously praised Lawrence has said recently that the club was a shambles last season.

Football players are almost as fickle as football fans.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You know, one of the large Alsations I'm currently looking after is called Max too. He's got large teeth and is supposed to be vicious, he's really soft when you get to know him.

Remind you of anybody ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here