Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So it's flags and scarves in cars on Sunday morning then ...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I love the "Albion Fan" spotting on the way up to a big away game. From Arundel it's A3, M25, M40 & M6 then!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Putting Liverpool scarves and air fresheners and stickers on ours at least you have a chance of the wheels still being there after the game !!!

I know a Pastor in Liverpool who made a compassionate visit to someone in trouble, who upon leaving the house, got in his car and couldn't understand why although he accelerated, nothing happened. Got out of the car and found it wheelless and on bricks lol:)

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
Same route as above, will be in a black BMW 5 series with an inflatable doll in the passenger seat who will be wearing my Vicente shirt and lucky pants - look out for us and give us a honk!!

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Don't forget to turn off at the M62 unless you like the lake district at this time of year !

I go M53 and through the Wallasey - it cuts out the East Lancs road through the City. Get through the tunnel and Anfields 5 mins! Plenty of parking on the Walton Breck Road (schools/garage lots etc)...

superwomen

Apr 19, 2011
Hove
we going tomorrow via Baschurch (visiting one of our Sons) the other one will be on the coach on Sunday - cant wait - hope u all have a safe journey and enjoy !

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I know a Pastor in Liverpool who made a compassionate visit to someone in trouble, who upon leaving the house, got in his car and couldn't understand why although he accelerated, nothing happened. Got out of the car and found it wheelless and on bricks lol:)

Seriously? He got into his car without NOTICING it didn't have any wheels? If he's that blind they probably did him a favour.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We're staying up the night after the game so it's set off around 7 a.m., arrive noon'ish? Check in and walk the 1.1 mile to the ground getting there around 2 ish?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Many years ago we got stopped on the M23 with having a scarf hanging out of the rear window and OB said to me "What would you do if it flicked in somebodys eyes and caused an accident" to which son who was about 12 said "nick him for walking or riding a bike on the motorway"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here