Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So it's flags and scarves in cars on Sunday morning then ...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Many years ago we got stopped on the M23 with having a scarf hanging out of the rear window and OB said to me "What would you do if it flicked in somebodys eyes and caused an accident" to which son who was about 12 said "nick him for walking or riding a bike on the motorway"

Love it ... my boys are 5 & 8 and haven't experienced an away day like this as yet, I'm more excited for them. I hope we see some supporters travelling up but as we're off early (7 a.m.) I'm guessing not too many!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Look after your car mate for a fiver . There's a rottweiler in the back of there . Will he be able to put out a fire . I know its old !!!

Have used the look after your car mate plots of land near to the ground in recent years at Anfield. £10.
Nothing has ever happened to our cars, and you get a safe place to park 5 minutes from the ground.
Surprising to some, but true.

Love that thing of big away days, of masses of blue scarves in cars.

But never seen the convoy of 20 Albion coaches. Would be some sight!

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
2 cars full heading up from shoreham leaving around 8.30ish. Black Mondeo and a Blue 307 Scarves at the ready!!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
leaving lewes 8.30, m23, m25 m40 etc, in a silver zafira

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Boys have packed the car, it's scarves and flags later and a 7 am start from Arundel

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
You got sorted with some peeps in your motor then mate? Another silver zafira here, BHA number plate :thumbsup: leaving newhaven around 8

yes thanx, the people decided that driving up was the better and cheapest option

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Seriously? He got into his car without NOTICING it didn't have any wheels? If he's that blind they probably did him a favour.

Yeah, I'm afraid so. We were killing ourselves laughing at the time. He's not the most observant person I'm afraid!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Leaving 9 ish Sunday morning from South Wales M4 , M50, M5, M6, M62 colours will be on show! Cant wait.
This, except I'm stopping briefly in Telford to drop my youngest daughter off at her grans house.....might go Hereford, Ludlow, Much Wenlock, Aqueduct then pick up the M5 etc

I dunno yet. Its exciting.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
This'll be in the back of ours - going up from Shoreham 9ish

Image.jpg

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
We will be leaving preston park at about 9.30ish. Flags and scarves will be in the back!! Look out for a silver Range Rover sport! Give us a cheeky toot if you spot us! ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here