Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So how is everyone seeing in the new year?

Jan 30, 2008
l.jpg
place probably holds about 50 people , get the glue bags out :rave:

Jan 30, 2008
Having some of the neighbours around, cooking a meal followed by very competative session of Rapidough (bit like pictionary but with play dough - its actually better than it sounds). Last year was boys against girls and us boys demolished them, although there are more of us this year so might need to re-think the games choice.
what do you mould the play dough around out of interest ???

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
For the first time ever I'm spending it with my partner - I'm going to roadie for him!!!

I'd be happier to be honest - at home in the warm with the fire on and a Bottle of pink fizz and some nibbles from marks and spencer and an early night in a nice warm clean bed.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
nye means nothing in real terms....except places charge more, and ppl get more wrecked.....not for me.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
NYE changed in 1999 - ever since the millennium its deteriorated to a overpriced hyped up event. We used to go on a massive pub crawl and end up in a crowded pub and have a great night.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
NYE changed in 1999 - ever since the millennium its deteriorated to a overpriced hyped up event. We used to go on a massive pub crawl and end up in a crowded pub and have a great night.

This. You can't do pub crawls anymore, as a lot of places CHARGE you just to go in!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Working.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I'm going out but really dont want to. I'm contemplating going on the wagon for a month or so and was thinking it might be better if I wasn't hungover to start it! :lol:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
A few tinnies on the train back from coventry and a curry when I get home with friends

great minds mate,have a good one,had 6 separate invites,but really cant be arsed,(dont know who to upset first)rather a nice ruby and asleep by 11

Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Fully intend to be tucked up in bed and asleep by 10.30

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here