Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So how is everyone seeing in the new year?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Don't think anyone else has done a thread of this nature just yet.

We are having friends round, but going to the pub in the afternoon first, then all back to ours for a bit of a NYE party.

So what are the good folk of NSC doing?

Alonso Moseley

Jun 16, 2008
Wish that was my plan. Am running my pub. May have a drink. Again. Again.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
A few tinnies on the train back from coventry and a curry when I get home with friends

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I would like to see in the New Year playing Battlefield 3, but the old lady wants to spoil that by going to a poxy party.
Hate all that midnight shit :annoyed:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well, our local has issued (free) tickets for the night, and its a "Glitz and Glam" jobbie, or somesuch. So I'm going to go suited and booted, the missus will put her rape-frock on (for later), and we shall spend a happy few hours down there before heading back home for an indian takeaway. If its not honking down, I might roast a few chestnuts on my chimnea while we watch the fireworks and shit in London on the tellybox.

I'm actually really looking forward to it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Party at some friends

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Dressed as a pirate at the Shipwreckers Ball above Little Creatures brewery at Fremantle with 6 friends and booked into posh hotel for the night just across the road from the party.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Euston to Coventry, Coventry to Euston, hopefully back by 7.30pm and then probably Camden High Street to finish the night off.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Have the Mrs brother and his girlfriend over. They have not been to Brighton before so have a wander around the city in the afternoon before dinner at home in evening.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
My wife's got to work on New Year's day, and as trying to stick a catheter into somebody when you're tired and either hungover or still pissed isn't good news for either party we're giving the whole thing a miss this year. Not that we do much anyway, usually just go round to friends for quite low-key do's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here