Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So few jail spaces that two sex offenders get let out

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Rubbish - it's the one with the most privileges and highest standing. I'd far more fancy my chances of a lenient sentence from a High Court judge as a white person than if I was black or Asian. I get far fewer people judging my race, colour or background, and my credentials at a job interview as a white person are far better than others in this country, and with a far better chance of succeeding. The white ruling classes see to that.

This has to be the bigest pile of shit i've ever read on nsc.You really are a cretin

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
British Bulldog said:
And who protects me against the discrimination? Nobody!

If I was Black, Asain, Gay, Woman, Dog, Cat, Bird, Fish, etc. There's a society set up to protect you from discrimination, Where's mine?
In what way are you discriminated against? Those groups in the past have been, and are now striving to be on an equal footing.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
British Bulldog said:
And who protects me against the discrimination? Nobody!

If I was Black, Asain, Gay, Woman, Dog, Cat, Bird, Fish, etc. There's a society set up to protect you from discrimination, Where's mine?
The same society that stop discrimination against these groups also stop discriminatin against you. You just haven't embraced it or acknowledged it yet.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The Large One said:
Never noticed them discriminate against me.

You musy have a very low self-esteem to feel so picked on.

So white straight males can join the police force that easy can they?Housing doesn't go to Asians or ethic groups first?Free driving lessons for Asians?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Silent Bob said:
In what way are you discriminated against? Those groups in the past have been, and are now striving to be on an equal footing.

When you reach 30 you will have a different outlook on life.Your just a kid at 19

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
algie said:
This has to be the bigest pile of shit i've ever read on nsc.You really are a cretin
You calling me a cretin is almost sweet if a little tiresome and pointless, especially when your insults have so little value. However, I would say you really are paranoid to the point of delusional, aren't you? It's so pathetic, it's almost touching.

Help, help - the minorities are destroying the way we live. DO SOMETHING, DO SOMETHING.

Who do you think runs the country, the secret services, the armed forces, virtually every aspect of your life? Yep, white, straight British males. I could repeat that ad nauseum, but it doesn't fit in with your thinking.

So I won't bother.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Labour will lose the next election FACT.It's them who have pressed the self destruct button.No one else.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The Large One said:
You calling me a cretin is almost sweet if a little tiresome and pointless, especially when your insults have so little value. However, I would say you really are paranoid to the point of delusional, aren't you? It's so pathetic, it's almost touching.

Help, help - the minorities are destroying the way we live. DO SOMETHING, DO SOMETHING.

Who do you think runs the country, the secret services, the armed forces, virtually every aspect of your life? Yep, white, straight British males. I could repeat that ad nauseum, but it doesn't fit in with your thinking.

So I won't bother.

No don't bother.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
algie said:
When you reach 30 you will have a different outlook on life.Your just a kid at 19
Someone I know who has similar views to you said something like that to me once. But when he was my age he was in Combat 18. :lol:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
algie said:
So white straight males can join the police force that easy can they?Housing doesn't go to Asians or ethic groups first?Free driving lessons for Asians?
Question 1 - yes they can. Question 2 - correct, no it doesn't. Point 3 - are you for or against this?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
algie said:
Of course, white males join the police - they're the single largest group that does. Despite ethnic minorities being encouraged to join they're still not joining as fast as white males.

Asians get housed according to their needs, as do whites. When someone gets housed, of course means they're first - if they're second, someone else get it. What you mean is Asians get housed at the expense of whites. That of course is the stuff of fanstasy. Or the Daily Mail, which is not much different.

Free driving lessons for Asians? I'd say that's very generous of the driving company involved. And totally up to them. It's not as though the state pays.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The Large One said:
Of course, white males join the police - they're the single largest group that does. Despite ethnic minorities being encouraged to join they're still not joining as fast as white males.

Asians get housed according to their needs, as do whites. When someone gets housed, of course means they're first - if they're second, someone else get it. What you mean is Asians get housed at the expense of whites. That of course is the stuff of fanstasy. Or the Daily Mail, which is not much different.

Free driving lessons for Asians? I'd say that's very generous of the driving company involved. And totally up to them. It's not as though the state pays.

Read a proper paper for f*** sake

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
algie said:
Labour will lose the next election FACT.It's them who have pressed the self destruct button.No one else.
What has Labour got to do with this?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
algie said:
Read a proper paper for f*** sake
Which one? (by the way I think you omitted " 's " from the end of the sixth word of your statement)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Cheshire Cat said:
What has Labour got to do with this?

:lolol:

Not tonight i have better things to do then teach you a few things son about our current government

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The Large One said:
The same society that stop discrimination against these groups also stop discriminatin against you. You just haven't embraced it or acknowledged it yet.

Yeah right, Have you been on the recieving end of it? I've got a british bulldog tattoo thats nothing to do with racism but the coppers have got it logged for further evidence! If I had a Red dot on my forehead then that logo then becomes acceptable. Why?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here