Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So few jail spaces that two sex offenders get let out

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
A large number of people are in prison who have psychiatric conditions, they should be in secure hospital units, not being held within the penal system. The fact is that the NHS does not have sufficient beds for all those who need psychiatric treatment, a third of those currently living on the streets also fall into that category, many subsequently end up in prison. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you care in the community, the most flawed piece of legislation passed by the British Parliament, the very same act that closed down many of the larger psychiatric hospitals...and replaced them with very little.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Pork Sword said:
Couldn't agree more.

There's a great miscompception in this country that right wing polotics is all about white supremecy and it's so wrong! It's more about wanting equality and being treated for what we are instead of having to make excuses for being a white, straight British fella!

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
At the moment the white, heterosexual male seems to be the bottom of the food chain. We do not claim to be above or superior to any other natioality or creed, just that we get the respect we deserve in our own country.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Pork Sword said:
At the moment the white, heterosexual male seems to be the bottom of the food chain. We do not claim to be above or superior to any other natioality or creed, just that we get the respect we deserve in our own country.

Do you deserve respect just for being white though? Surely respect is earned from being a decent human being, irrespective of colour, religion or gender (gingers are excepted of course).

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Pork Sword said:

Well I dont want special treatment for being a white, straight, british fella so why should I give special treatment to somebody who is'nt?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
El Presidente said:
Do you deserve respect just for being white though?/B]

Do you you deserve respect just for being Black, Asian, Muslim Polish etc. Or are you just frightened to say what you feel incase you upset someone and your seen as being racist?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Pork Sword said:

Anyone who uses a picture of Fred West says alot about their self esteem and general attitudes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/crime/caseclosed/fredwest1.shtml

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
British Bulldog said:
Do you you deserve respect just for being Black, Asian, Muslim Polish etc.

Personally I think not. There are twats on both the left and right that are so entrenched in their agendas and vendettas that they cannot judge people as individuals.

What is worrying is that the worst performing kids at school are white and poor.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The weird thing is that it is white British males who have always been ruling, and still are. I wonder what it is about the Conservatives (permanently a bastion of white males) that makes them think that their own kind are at the back of the queue.

What do others get that white males don't? Best housing, best jobs, better treatment in the courts than black, Asians, asylum seekers. You have far more chance of a longer prison sentence if you are not white, British or male than if you are.

Nope, don't get it.

Last edited:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The Large One said:
The weird thing is that it is white British males who have always been ruling, and still are. I wonder what it is about the Conservatives (permanently a bastion of white males) that makes them think that their own kind are at the back of the queue.

What do others get that white males don't? Best housing, best jobs, better treatment in the courts than black, Asians, asylum seekers. You have far more chance of a longer prison sentence if you are not white, British or male than if you are.

Nope, don't get it.

White, british, Male, Straight, What society protects you?

Not being funny fella but thats the least protected species in this country at the moment!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
British Bulldog said:

Not being funny fella but thats the least protected species in this country at the moment!

Look at the chairmen of the 100 largest companies in the UK, and what do you see......white, male, straight, and on an average salary of £2.5million a year.

Hardly an underclass are they.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
British Bulldog said:
That's crap though. Who discriminates against you because you're a white straight male, no one.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
British Bulldog said:

garbage

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Silent Bob said:
That's crap though. Who discriminates against you because you're a white straight male, no one.

Labour party

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Rubbish - it's the one with the most privileges and highest standing. I'd far more fancy my chances of a lenient sentence from a High Court judge as a white person than if I was black or Asian. I get far fewer people judging my race, colour or background, and my credentials at a job interview as a white person are far better than others in this country, and with a far better chance of succeeding. The white ruling classes see to that.

There is no evidence apart from circumstancial or anecdotal, nor any statistics to suppose that white people are treated as the lowest class citizens in the country. None.

When was the last time you felt physically or emotionally abused on racial or ethnic grounds in England? When have you ever been refused anything you want purely because you're white? I know I haven't, (and I don't consider myself particularly lucky, nor one of the privileged ruling classes), and I have never met anyone who hasn't.

If you are really that downtrodden, then make a stand for yourself, but if you believe it's purely because you're white, I am afraid you will only get laughed at by the (manly white) authorities.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Silent Bob said:

And who protects me against the discrimination? Nobody!

If I was Black, Asain, Gay, Woman, Dog, Cat, Bird, Fish, etc. There's a society set up to protect you from discrimination, Where's mine?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here