Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So few jail spaces that two sex offenders get let out

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Going to work today and the news came on the radio...........

Child sex offender walks free
drug offenders get offered gift vouchers.
council house owners get offered £5000 to move to a slightly smaller house.
3 million on our roads without tax or insurance.

What the f*** is this country like????

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Aren't they halfing the amount of boats at portsmouth?, lock 'em up on them and set sail and leave them in the middle of an ocean somewhere i reckon! Means the won't be able to escape, unlike some others that we hear about on the news

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
That journalist got 4 months for tapping a royal phone though.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Kenhead said:
Aren't they halfing the amount of boats at portsmouth?, lock 'em up on them and set sail and leave them in the middle of an ocean somewhere i reckon! Means the won't be able to escape, unlike some others that we hear about on the news

Maybe if they stick all the peado's, Sex offenders and Cat 1 murderers on them a little bit of scuttling could go unnoticed?

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
The reason we are getting our prisons overcrowded is that we are letting England become overcrowded. How many foreign nationals are in our jails? All well and good to deport them at the end of their sentences, surely ship them out first to serve their time in their own country. It does not seem like rocket science to me.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Pork Sword said:
Me for one but BNP all the way next time.

:clap:

The support is growing believe me

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
British Bulldog said:
Should'nt all views be taken into account? I thought freedom of speech was the way forward?

Nah.Lefties are selective when they want to be.Thats alright though because they won't get in next time

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Pork Sword said:
The reason we are getting our prisons overcrowded is that we are letting England become overcrowded. How many foreign nationals are in our jails? All well and good to deport them at the end of their sentences, surely ship them out first to serve their time in their own country. It does not seem like rocket science to me.

thats what i think, but no doubt some humans rights tosser would complain about it

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
80000 are banged up.10-15% are foreign nationals FACT

Tough on crime Labour:lolol:
Do a robbery it's worth the risk.The most you will get is a couple of years or you might even get tagged.Worth it for 50k i reckon.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
algie said:
Nah.Lefties are selective when they want to be.

Thats something i've learned over the years fella, Left wing views are just as extreme as right wing views but they have pc to hide behind. And apparently that makes it correct! :lolol:

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
British Bulldog said:
Thats something i've learned over the years fella, Left wing views are just as extreme as right wing views but they have pc to hide behind. And apparently that makes it correct! :lolol:

Couldn't agree more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here