Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SO excited about SATC movie!!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I can't wait to see how Carrie and Big are getting along and whether that old one is still with the model and whether the lawyer will ever marry that geeky one and whether the one that became a Jew for that bald guy is still a Jew and just WHAT shoes are they all wearing is it still Jimmy Choo or is another designer now the hot look on the streets on the upper east side oh it's gonna be soooo good let's do lunch and talk about it and then we'll go have a cosmo coz that's what they drink isn't it cor they are like the Spice Girls of the naughties tee hee!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Life,Get, A , Arrange :thud:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...at least we can be sure it wasn't Bars Mar...didn't start every word with a capital letter!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What are you lot about aren't you at all excited about seeig how the girlies have got along come on they are soooooo cool and so you know deep and that and i just love the way that they really hate on men one minute but then fall hopelessly in love if they are like really handsome and are a carpenter or something and they wear just the best dresses and things come on let's all go and procrastinate in the parl yeah!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What are you lot about aren't you at all excited about seeig how the girlies have got along come on they are soooooo cool and so you know deep and that and i just love the way that they really hate on men one minute but then fall hopelessly in love if they are like really handsome and are a carpenter or something and they wear just the best dresses and things come on let's all go and procrastinate in the parl yeah!
:D :lolol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I may be wrong but I think its' demograph is women so it's hardly surprising us men don't like it.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I can't even bring myself to joke about this holocaust of cuntishness hitting our cinema screens.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Sex & The City

- a show about sex that it is nigh on impossible to WANK to...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here