Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SO excited about SATC movie!!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Just as i start taking the piss...

The bird I'm sleazing up in the smoke wants to go see this next Thursday and asked what the chances of me going along are...

Do I go and get some brownie points but also force myself to sit through two hours of shithouse or do I refuse and say I'll sit in the pub but reduce chances of future bum love?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

The bird I'm sleazing up in the smoke wants to go see this next Thursday and asked what the chances of me going along are...

Do I go and get some brownie points but also force myself to sit through two hours of shithouse or do I refuse and say I'll sit in the pub but reduce chances of future bum love?

poll :jester:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

I have to do it this week, so will let you know the correct answer :down:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

Depends how sleazy she is I suppose:thumbsup:

Oct 25, 2003
its a programme that amplifies just how f***ing stupid most women are, which is aimed at women because they are stupid enough to watch that shit

oh, and they could ATLEAST make some of them fit so that SOME non-gay men would watch it

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I can't wait to see how Carrie and Big are getting along and whether that old one is still with the model and whether the lawyer will ever marry that geeky one and whether the one that became a Jew for that bald guy is still a Jew and just WHAT shoes are they all wearing is it still Jimmy Choo or is another designer now the hot look on the streets on the upper east side oh it's gonna be soooo good let's do lunch and talk about it and then we'll go have a cosmo coz that's what they drink isn't it cor they are like the Spice Girls of the naughties tee hee!

it occurs to me that you know an awful lot about the series. closet fan in denial i reckon.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Don't go. Initially it will be seen as a sweet gesture but it may well come back to haunt you. She will end up thinking you are some sort of girl and no woman wants to think of their man as some pussywhipped lap dog who hasn't got the moral fibre to refuse to do something so girly.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
The best description I heard for Sarah Jessica Parker is a ‘’Pterodactyl in a curly wig’’ Ugly bint. The Blonde ones alright looking but has probably had more pricks than a second hand dart board.

Luckily for me, the missus is going with her mate and I’m having a boys night going to Indiana Jones. Everyone’s a winner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here