Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So does anyone have any idea who this striker is that Gus wants to sign??

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
did eidur gudjohnsson ever sign for anyone, is he still available????

not sure if he could still cut it?, i may be wrong there.

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
722526595.jpg

Darren Huckerby , loads of presents

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
boyd would be a great signing to pull off....the link up he and cms had last season was frightening for mosy opponents, maybe gus is thinking abou off loading 1-2 midfielders???? maybe?? just a thought,

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
:dunce::cheers:A name is appearing through the clouds of alcohol-Robert Lester.You heard it here for the 1st,no sorry,999th time!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Or Hulse?

No, definitely not. A mate of mine is a big QPR fan, STH, travels away regularly, and he slates Hulse on a regular basis. Can't believe he's anywhere near their team, and uses Hulse as the example of how badly Warnock has been treated regarding lack of funds, that he can't even get a striker in to replace Hulse.

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
I've got to say, the only player who is making me nervous at the moment is Painter. Unfortunately.

Last season his speed of thought got him through games, he was incredibly consistent, and our Mr Reliable. This season, in the three games I've seen- OK maybe not Gillingham- he seems to have been caught out a lot of times, and his lack of pace has been shown up somewhat. I was surprised Blackpool didn't target him more in the second half as he did appear to be the weak link.

I'm very much hoping it's just a form thing (nervously so, as the Swansea fans talking about him after the Cardiff game mentioned his lack of pace loads of times) and he'll pick up a bit, as he certainly doesn't deserve to be dropped yet. But he's not quite been at the races so far, for my money.

Agree with this. Pace is everything as you move up the leagues. Also Bale walked past him in the Spurs game.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I can't think of a single player. I think Gus must be encouraging the existing squad to put themselves about a bit more. Ashley Barnes is the obvious one. Come on ! I don't know if he could rise above the ordinary though ???

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Agree with this. Pace is everything as you move up the leagues. Also Bale walked past him in the Spurs game.

Bale can walk past most defenders in Europe. Hardly fair to judge him on that. He's looked pretty steady to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here