Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

so come on then, brentford or finals day?

where will you go?

• brentford

Votes: 72 85.7%
  • edgbaston-finals day

Votes: 12 14.3%

• Total voters

alex_brighton

Banned
Jan 29, 2009
i have seen this mentioned before so im doing a poll.
presuming sussex win their QF, where will you be on august 15th?
brentford or edgbaston?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Brentford , cricket is so f***ing boring.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Finals day. Let's beat Warwickshire first, though.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
If the finals day was anywhere other than Edgbaston I'd definitely go to it. But having been to Edgbaston to see us cock it up a couple of years ago, I have no real appetite to go to the same place again, so I'll be at Brentford.

Anyone who didn't go to it when we were in it before, I would highly recommend going. I'm not a massive 20/20 fan, but I thought it was an absolutely brilliant day out.

What did you do, in terms of travel/accomadation? I went on the Sussex coach, but dont really want to do that again. But it's 25 MILES from Brum New Street.:nono:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
If the finals day was anywhere other than Edgbaston I'd definitely go to it. But having been to Edgbaston to see us cock it up a couple of years ago, I have no real appetite to go to the same place again, so I'll be at Brentford.

Anyone who didn't go to it when we were in it before, I would highly recommend going. I'm not a massive 20/20 fan, but I thought it was an absolutely brilliant day out.

Going on the same logic, SURELY you've seen us lose at Brentford? It's a given. Last time was a hideous game of football, I seem to recall Kerry Mayo being skinned alive by a winger that by half time had already had him sent off for constantly kicking him!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Fair enough. I`m defiantly going (If we get there), and might look into getting the train up Friday, staying 2 nights, coming back Sunday, and going straight to the Liverpool (home) game.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Brentford

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ive got the day off for Lords but highly unlikely to get the Finals day off aswell, but if I did then I'll be there as I've been to Brentford and we lost 4-0 so dont fancy going back again!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here