Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So called fans calling for Adams to be sacked

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Didnt go to Leeds, dont have a passport to go to northern slums. Went to Nottingham Forest and yes we did play or rather defend well. That is 2 out of 46 games and plenty of time for MA to improve on that.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Maybe she wants some of the guys on here to know......

Not quite sure why though!!! :p

Not really sure why you're getting involved but oh well. Why would I want guys from a football forum to know?? I put it under as a joke a few days ago when people kept getting my age wrong.

Mr Blunt

Apr 21, 2008
Brighton
Why should we suddenly tolerate terrible football when we were actually playing some pretty good stuff last year?

What was that over seven games or over the course of 46 games and add a few with cups. Its incredible we were dyer last season in parts we just put a bit of a run together late on and finished seven points out of the playoffs. I remember last season when we lost at cheltenham we were three point off the the relagation zone and that was near christmas. Judge the manager at the end of the season.

There is so long to go :rant:

WalsallFan

Sep 20, 2008
How can you call for a managers head after a few games, sometimes there are games when things don't work no matter how much you throw at the game and what you do and change. The challenge is for Micky Adams to pick the team up again and get them ready to go again for the next game, I have been frustrated time and time again as a Walsall supporter.

We're all respectable people in League 1 (barring the Leeds scum :D) and we support a small club with pride and passion. We enjoy the ups and get sad when we go on a downer but we always go back there for some reason (god knows why lol) but lets face it at least we see our team play week in, week out in the stadium rather than on the TV like 90% of the fans of bigger teams like Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea etc.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
How can you call for a managers head after a few games, sometimes there are games when things don't work no matter how much you throw at the game and what you do and change. The challenge is for Micky Adams to pick the team up again and get them ready to go again for the next game, I have been frustrated time and time again as a Walsall supporter.

We're all respectable people in League 1 (barring the Leeds scum :D) and we support a small club with pride and passion. We enjoy the ups and get sad when we go on a downer but we always go back there for some reason (god knows why lol) but lets face it at least we see our team play week in, week out in the stadium rather than on the TV like 90% of the fans of bigger teams like Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea etc.

Absolutely. :clap:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
The challenge is for Micky Adams to pick the team up again and get them ready to go again for the next game, I have been frustrated time and time again as a Walsall supporter.

Unfortunately we have said that after the last 3 home games and we have got worse after each one.

Mr Blunt

Apr 21, 2008
Brighton

:clap2:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Unfortunately we have said that after the last 3 home games and we have got worse after each one.

3 home games?? 3 games is hardly long enough to be making these sort of comments about Adams.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
3 home games?? 3 games is hardly long enough to be making these sort of comments about Adams.

I honestly dont think its the results so much, but the way we are playing with no apparent tactics or enthusiam, and reliance on 65yard cross field ariel balls.

I certainly am not calling for Adams head, but I was getting very wound up by the boo boys sat around me, and wanted us to win, for the sole purpuse of being able to shut them up.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Can I ask you have Walsall ever started out at 0-0 against 9 men and played for over an hour and still lost 1-0?

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006

In no way did I say I wanted Adams out. In no way would I want his position to be seriously questioned at this time. My point was that the Walsall guy is perfectly correct, but as of yet that reaction and improvement hasnt been seen.

My comment was about our performances and our lack of bouncebackability. You would expect Adams to be able to get a reaction for the next game, but as of yet that hasnt happened. In fact, quite the opposite our performances are getting more abject and spackfest inducing every week. I have no idea what the reason for this is, and i am in now way suggesting it is Adams' fault. I would love the team to bounce back at the Cheltenham game and prove us home doubters wrong, however given the past few weeks, i am not hugely confident that will happen.

WalsallFan

Sep 20, 2008
Can I ask you have Walsall ever started out at 0-0 against 9 men and played for over an hour and still lost 1-0?

Probably at some point but not that I can remember as I'm only 17, I have suffered watching Paul Merson manage my team and I gave him a good go at it before he had to go. Infact our manager last season Richard Money (now at Newcastle) had a bad start to the season like you have and like on here some people wanted him sacked some were calling the others idiots. He turned it all around and managed to get us chasing for play offs...

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I have never said he should be sacked, but we should never have appointed him. We got him, we have to stick with him for better or for worse because getting rid of him will only mean being worse off.

f***ing hell, I actually agree with you. Though not your comment about five holes...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here