Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So called fans calling for Adams to be sacked

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Probably at some point but not that I can remember as I'm only 17, I have suffered watching Paul Merson manage my team and I gave him a good go at it before he had to go. Infact our manager last season Richard Money (now at Newcastle) had a bad start to the season like you have and like on here some people wanted him sacked some were calling the others idiots. He turned it all around and managed to get us chasing for play offs...

Didn't Merson offer to resign about 5 times? :lolol:

WalsallFan

Sep 20, 2008
Didn't Merson offer to resign about 5 times? :lolol:

Yeah lol, Bosers fault, he was interested in the £'s in his bank.

Merson wasn't as bad as people make out to be honest, he couldn't manage a team but he attracted players, it was him who signed the likes of Gerrard, Surman and Fox and gave debuts to Ishy (Demontagnac).

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Probably at some point but not that I can remember as I'm only 17, .

I dont remember any team doing it and coming on the back of a 4-1 thrashing in our last home game there's a reason fans are despondent and calling for Adams head, It's because we're playing rubbish and going nowhere.

WalsallFan

Sep 20, 2008
I dont remember any team doing it and coming on the back of a 4-1 thrashing in our last home game there's a reason fans are despondent and calling for Adams head, It's because we're playing rubbish and going nowhere.

Same position as we we're in last season, if you win on Wednesday you'll all be back on a new thread asking for a statue of Adams outside the new ground when it comes. Thats the fun and games of supporting a little club though init?

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
To be fair, i'm not particularly "adams out", it's just a knee-jerk thing. Wilkins pissed me off over a LONG period of time, in comparison.

However.
We're SHIT at home
He HASN'T replaced the SHIT midfield we've had for years
The football has been DULL.
He's signed TOO MANY defenders, meaning potentially our best prospect wants to leave, and that we've WASTED wages on defenders when it's the MIDFIELD that needs addressing.
His 'keep the shirt' policy is a DISGRACE.

:nono:

he signed too many defenders? you're talkign utter shite.

one left back, and a back up
one central defender who's been good .

virgo who can play defence, midfield and attack.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
he signed too many defenders? you're talkign utter shite.

one left back, and a back up
one central defender who's been good .

virgo who can play defence, midfield and attack.

Of course, i'm talking shite, when we've got Hawkins, Elphick, Lynch, El-Abd, Virgo AND Hinshelwood for the central positions.

He's pissed good money up the wall on defenders, meaning that our defense is decent (not amazing, but decent) and our midfield is utterly TURD.

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here