Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So called Brighton fans who sang about Istanbul!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
You should be banned for posts like that.
Ignorant idiot. Innocent people deserve to DIE just because they play for "Man Ure"?
Sick:nono:

Read the post again before judging you might realise that your ManUre love has got in the way of the point there.

I would have thought that this bit would have explained it "Obviously peoples lives are far far more important than a game of football but in at the time in that atmosphere logic goes out the window."

But maybe you got to angry with the first bit to bother reading the rest.

leedsscum

Oct 12, 2008
I already said no.

And because a) it was not appropriate then and b) I would have got my head kicked in. You know this though. What's with the fishing expedition?

So basically, you're nothing more than a coward?

What would you say to the two young children who lost their father that night?

Mindless c**t. Cue the 'but you sing Munich!' stuff...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So basically, you're nothing more than a coward?

What would you say to the two young children who lost their father that night?

Mindless c**t. Cue the 'but you sing Munich!' stuff...

Look, I've apologised and I'll say sorry again. No excuses, it was out of order. Nothing more I can say

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A lot of people use football matches as an excuse to act like complet c***s.
''Oh we need to let off a bit of steam now and again''
Thats fine, no probs there but if you think you are going to taunt other fans with chants like that then you are going to get one almighty slapping sooner or later. People who generally give it large behind fences are often away pretty quick after games.

Many moons ago I remember Brighton fans singing, ''Remember Aberfan''
to a small away following of Cardiff fans, (Goldstone days) who paid the back of the north stand a visit at the end of the game. Guess what ? All the singers had left and rushed off early for other appointments. Strangely enough most of the Cardiff fans were decent folk as well not hooligans.

Can you honestly not imagine how decent Leeds folk would have felt hearing those taunts and how the - how shall I say this - less than sensible amongst them would want your guts for garters.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Pretty Sure Most Bha Have Joined In With Some Dodgy Chant Once In Their Lives,fuckin Hell Dont Get All High And Mighty,hypocrites

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Look, I've apologised and I'll say sorry again. No excuses, it was out of order. Nothing more I can say

You should donate your curling tongs to a specified charity. :angry:

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008

Buzzer

You might find it suprising but I'm with you on this one.

As you know I didnt appreciate your post and made my views known at the time.

But you were big enough to come on the board and "say it was". You also apologised and I respect you for that.

As someone suggested earlier in a post why not draw a line in the sand?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Pretty Sure Most Bha Have Joined In With Some Dodgy Chant Once In Their Lives,fuckin Hell Dont Get All High And Mighty,hypocrites

Taking the piss out of scousers nicking stuff or Albion fans being gay is part and parcel of it all but jesting about 2 innocent men who were murdered leaving wifes and young children to grieve is not only unfunny but deeply upsetting to their friends, families and fellow supporters.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Didn't hear this..... The leeds fans sing about Munich though.... so tbh it's not as bad as some people are making out.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I Take The High Ground And Your Take The Low,thats Bollocks,dont Get Me Wrong Im Not Condoning Wot Happened,but Its Happened 1000s Of Time At Football Grounds And Bha Have Been Involved Im Sure,its The Bullshit On Here That I Cant AgrEe With

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The way we go 'Albion, Albion, Albion'

Was just 'Istanbul, Istanbul, Istanbul'

Started by some middle-aged blokes, then about 100 people joined in.
To be honest I think it sounded more like some of them were singing "its our ball" , referring to the blow up beach ball down at the front of the stand. Probably nearer to 300 joining in though.

D

Deleted User X18H

To be honest I think it sounded more like some of them were singing "its our ball" , referring to the blow up beach ball down at the front of the stand. Probably nearer to 300 joining in though.
No No No nearly every game someone sings Seig Heil near me ...................bastards!!

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
Nice anti Man Utd post by Chez, interesting that under his user name is the wording 'Johnny Byrne - The Greatest', Johnny Byrne's from Wythenshawe in Manchester and guess who he supports????

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
To all those who joined in with the Istanbul chant, I don't care what you say or what excuses you give, you are mindless, ignorant morons.

And I am very ashamed to support the same team as you.

The excuses and self-righteous apologies are really pathetic.

I know I'll get slagged off for saying that, but I frankly don't care.

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
To all those who joined in with the Istanbul chant, I don't care what you say or what excuses you give, you are mindless, ignorant morons.

And I am very ashamed to support the same team as you.

The excuses and self-righteous apologies are really pathetic.

I know I'll get slagged off for saying that, but I frankly don't care.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here