Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, are you a Racist?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So, are you a Racist?

Commander said:
keep trying mate.

You can bank on it :wave:

Mr Burns said:
But I do know one thing. If I was ever to go further right, and it'll need to be a long why right to get to where those two idioits think i am at now, then it'll be people like them who push me there with there attitudes , rather than some dickhead like Nick Griffin pulling me there with his policies.

It is typical of your immaturity that you can't even take responsibility for your own views, often repeated on here, that races can't live together. Always someone else to blame.

Last edited:

E

enigma

Mr Burns said:
Personally to be honest, I admit I am more right wing than left wing, but nowhere near as far right as London Irish or Enimga would love you to believe. I dont agree with Asylum, I dont agree with immargration in there present forms.

But I do know one thing. If I was ever to go further right, and it'll need to be a long why right to get to where those two idioits think i am at now, then it'll be people like them who push me there with there attitudes , rather than some dickhead like Nick Griffin pulling me there with his policies.

I too would say I am not at all left wing, more centre-right.

Oh dear, making another dig at me Burns. Very sad. Perhaps you aren't racist, but your views that races cant live in harmony and your Asian comment may, just may, lead people up the wrong path. Surely you can see that.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So, are you a Racist?

enigma said:
Oh dear Burns.

If you have noticed, I dont belittle everybody. Only people that cant express themselves without using stupid terms and with extreme views, such as Looney and Watford O. Funnily enough, I dont agree with everything LI says.

Why do you keep moaning about LI belittling you, when you respond in an even more childish manner? And name calling shit? Was it not you that called me a sad vile little shit yesterday? Hold your mouth.

I dont think you are particularly stupid, more misguided. Anyone that cant admit they're racist when they said the things that you did comes across as a bit deluded. It makes a mockery of you, and if you cant see that.....
That was a direct quote from LI, the vile little shit bit. To you I'm racist thats the whole point. I disagree with Britain being swamped with asylum seekers and immargration, whether black,brown, white or aliens. Not against totally, against it has it stands now. If that is term racist then yes I must be racist. Do I hate any particular race (dutch not included), no I dont. Did I believe that Germans and jews mixed in WWII and lived in peace, no i don't. But as I said before doesn't mean I approve of what happen, but then its you and LI thats made out I did.

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
Mr Burns said:
Personally to be honest, I admit I am more right wing than left wing, but nowhere near as far right as London Irish or Enimga would love you to believe. I dont agree with Asylum, I dont agree with immargration in there present forms.

And that, my friend, is what he is all about.

In the 1990s when the communist party of GB folded, it was replaced by a group of even madder fools known as democratic left. They rehearsed answers, seriously they did, to questions like those discussed here so that they had a consistent public view. Fortunately, they were about as successful as the party they replace. I would not be suprised to find that london irish had some connection with them at some point. He obviously signs from the same hymn sheet.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
enigma said:
I too would say I am not at all left wing, more centre-right.

Oh dear, making another dig at me Burns. Very sad. Perhaps you aren't racist, but your views that races cant live in harmony and your Asian comment may, just may, lead people up the wrong path. Surely you can see that.
Yes but thats been explained, and refering to it as that Asian comment is all you cling to. I believe some races can live in perfect harmony, but I still dont believe certain races/faiths can live in harmony. Doesn't mean I hate either of them, I just dont believe certain faiths can mix together without causing ever ending trouble between them.

One thing I would like to clear up though, and I do apologise if this was to misleading, I should not keep referring to races, I do mean faiths more than i do races.

Last edited:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
chip said:

In the 1990s when the communist party of GB folded, it was replaced by a group of even madder fools known as democratic left. They rehearsed answers, seriously they did, to questions like those discussed here so that they had a consistent public view. Fortunately, they were about as successful as the party they replace. I would not be suprised to find that london irish had some connection with them at some point. He obviously signs from the same hymn sheet.
Unfortuantely I agree with you.

People like Enigma and LI should try and explain why there views are correct and not label people that dont agree wiith them as pondlife, and vile BNP scum. Soon as someone makes a direct attack on you, your going to be against them, it human nature. Thats why they play straight into the hands on the BNP.

Not so much Enigma, but I definately believe London Irish has alternative motives.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Back to the subject of the cartoons, I understand that similiar anti-Jewish and anti-American cartoons appear in the mainstream Arab press quite often ?

Not unexpected at all, I guess - but I saw a few examples somewhere at the weekend and they seemed in a very similiar vein to the ones being discussed here.

I'm not trying to make any particular point with that, other than that it appears such cartoons don't appear to be particular uncommon, quite common in fact.

The anti-muslim ones reminded of the propaganda spread by the Nazis.

Mr Burns said:
Unfortuantely I agree with you.

People like Enigma and LI should try and explain why there views are correct and not label people that dont agree wiith them as pondlife, and vile BNP scum.
That may be true, but vile BNP scum should be labelled as such and not welcomed on NSC.

E

enigma

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So, are you a Racist?

Mr Burns said:
That was a direct quote from LI, the vile little shit bit. To you I'm racist thats the whole point. I disagree with Britain being swamped with asylum seekers and immargration, whether black,brown, white or aliens. Not against totally, against it has it stands now. If that is term racist then yes I must be racist. Do I hate any particular race (dutch not included), no I dont. Did I believe that Germans and jews mixed in WWII and lived in peace, no i don't. But as I said before doesn't mean I approve of what happen, but then its you and LI thats made out I did.

Oh dear. I have never said you have approved of the holocaust or the nazis. Now who is twisting someones words?

I feel that you chose a poor and extreme example of how races didnt live well together, one that was condemned by the rest of the world

My judgement was based almost exclusively on the plague comment, which you are saying was taken out of context.

You were quite happy to harp on at me for being a racist, which I fully admit, for using "white trash". But your comment was "taken out of context". Says it all really.

Now perhaps I am putting 2 and 2 together, but when you make comments such as yours and then talk about how you dont think races can live together, its fairly easy to see why.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
London Irish said:
It is typical of your immaturity that you can't even take responsibility for your own views, often repeated on here, that races can't live together. Always someone else to blame.
You only need to look at your replies, when probably 90% of them contain childish name calling, that you label someone immature, is well, a bit Irish!!! (Not racism, just lighthearted, the Irish have been the butt of English jokes for years, just like Candians are to Americans, and the Irish are to the, wel Irish.)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You do not try and kill someone over a cartoon, no matter what it depicts.

chip said:

Oooh, nice red-baiting :clap:

I'm afraid I've never had much time for the Stalinist apologists, sorry to disappoint you.

Was brought into politics by Tony Benn, picking up one of his books as a 14-year-old in WH Smiths. He remains my inspiration today :)

E

enigma

Pavilionaire said:

Exactly. While I can well see that Muslim people may have been offended by the cartoons, the reaction was totally over the top, particularly abroad.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pavilionaire said:

Disagree as it depends how your religion tells you to react.

However babies wearing I love Al-Queada hats pushes the boundaries of freedom of thought.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
London Irish said:

I'm afraid I've never had much time for the Stalinist apologists, sorry to disappoint you.

Was brought into politics by Tony Benn, picking up one of his books as a 14-year-old in WH Smiths. He remains my inspiration today :)

Didnt he do that art program on kids TV with Morph??

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So, are you a Racist?

enigma said:
Oh dear. I have never said you have approved of the holocaust or the nazis. Now who is twisting someones words?

I feel that you chose a poor and extreme example of how races didnt live well together, one that was condemned by the rest of the world

My judgement was based almost exclusively on the plague comment, which you are saying was taken out of context.

You were quite happy to harp on at me for being a racist, which I fully admit, for using "white trash". But your comment was "taken out of context". Says it all really.

Now perhaps I am putting 2 and 2 together, but when you make comments such as yours and then talk about how you dont think races can live together, its fairly easy to see why.
Yes, I can see that point. Hands up to it. But as I have a trip planned to India later this year, I would think it would be a bit silly for a racist to go and live amongst the people hes supposed to hate, ie Asians?

But do you not see how your, and more to the point London irish's comments and attacks on people, for what ever reason, probably play more into the hands of the BNP, than if you kept quite. I think the BNP does a better job of keeping new members away than you ever could. But then is that what the likes of London Irish really want. I have my doubts.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
London Irish said:

Did you pay for it? Or just stand there and read it. God i hate it when that happens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here