Carry warm clothing, food, water, boots, de-icer, torch and spade in your car
Plan your journey before leaving home
Check the weather forecast
Check your route for delays
Source: Highways Agency

surely this would be better:

ADVICE FOR DRIVERS
Use common sense

no WONDER we're turning into fat lazy yanks wannabes when we have to rely on a website to tell us what to do in life :thud:

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Snow is expected to fall over much of the UK and is likely to cause disruption in some areas on Thursday. The BBC Weather Centre said south-east England and East Anglia could see 4cm of snow, with north-east England and eastern Scotland likely to get 5cm. The Met Office has forecast most of the snow in southern England for Thursday morning, with about 2cm expected in Hampshire, Lincolnshire, Kent and London.
And this is why I love the UK. A possibility of 4 cms of snow, and everything descends into chaos. We're expecting 28cms of snow in the Alps on Saturday night, yet all the roads and buses will be running like normal!

Should be about -17C here tonight! :D

Porky

Oct 5, 2003
Ontario. Canada
Minus 16 here now, heading for minus 29 overnight. Fortunately it's a DRY cold which you don't feel.[ If you believe that I have a very nice bridge in New York for sale, if you are interested}

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
It's so cold tonight my MASSIVE cock has SHRIVELLED right up :angry::angry::angry:

That comment suggests you had one in the first place:lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No snow or even frost here.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Am at Gatwick on the train having travelled up from Lewes and can confirm that not only is there no snow through Sussex there is no frost or ice on the cars
PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here