Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Sneak peek at New Shirt**

jumbo67

Apr 26, 2010
Hove
Can't believe how negative some people are. Its a new kit great, you dont have to buy it. Meaningless game , Bloody hell take a happy pill mate !!:glare: GOSBTS !!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The blue looks great and I kinda like the trophy bit. Serves as a reminder that the 'Withdean Years' weren't all miserable and if it wasn't for Withdean who knows where we'd've ended up? As is stands we had our most successful years in a temporary stadium that did a job.

We should celebrate what we achieved with little or no money and a poor stadium one last time before looking to the future with a new kit and a new stadium in 2011.

Like the v-neck too btw.

Our most successful years? 78 to 84 were mine

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I think it looks promising.

I shall be delighted if the stripes return to the back of the shirt as suggested in the pic with the Donatello logo.

I'm indifferent to V necks although certainly prefer them to the rugby shirt collar style.

I'm gonna have to invest in a ladies pink shirt too as I think they look absolutely gorgeous. Does anyone know if they're quite lady shaped or would a large or XL shirt look fine on my manly frame?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Do womens clothes (other than bras) have specal dents for their front bottoms? I've just looked at my gf's t shirt and cant work out whether the shape was engineered by the sweat shop or what?

Serious question by the way.

I think you are a bit confused as to what a front bottom is, it certianly would not have any relation to a bra or t-shirt.

Urban Dictionary: front bottom

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I may even buy one to frame as potentially the last season of shit!!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Good, a one season kit is what I like to see, just please left it be good!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Well done Potter, it is going to take an age for the carers to calm them down.

Is he such a limp dick that he has to seek attention at every opportunity?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Blue and White striped shorts. Have seen the pics emailed to me by Andre' at Errea. Thought we'd never go back to them :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here