Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Sneak peek at New Shirt**

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It looks exactly the same as the New one on the other thread.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
You are totally unbelievable. You haven't even seen the whole shirt but have still managed to have two moans about it. What a miserable, moaning little twerp you are.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention, I like the way the 'V neck' is marketed as some sort of retro look, despite the fact that it appeared on our previous home shirt!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
At least it's the right colour.

Still, no doubt they'll have managed to screw up the back again.

Loving the absolutely spectacular tackyness of the 3 trophies we've won at Withdean stencilled in to make it a "Withdean special"

So they can 'debut' it in front of a half empty South Stand as the team labour through another boring performance in a meaningless game...probably

Just once, only once, could you actually say something positive or do you like acting like a complete thunderc**t all the time ? I'd think the club could really do without tossers like you "supporting" it.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Just once, only once, could you actually say something positive or do you like acting like a complete thunderc**t all the time ? I'd think the club could really do without tossers like you "supporting" it.

at least early signs are that it's better than the current monstrostiy?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Do womens clothes (other than bras) have specal dents for their front bottoms? I've just looked at my gf's t shirt and cant work out whether the shape was engineered by the sweat shop or what?

Serious question by the way.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Of more importance - will we finally be going back to having BLUE shorts ?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
The blue looks great and I kinda like the trophy bit. Serves as a reminder that the 'Withdean Years' weren't all miserable and if it wasn't for Withdean who knows where we'd've ended up? As is stands we had our most successful years in a temporary stadium that did a job.

We should celebrate what we achieved with little or no money and a poor stadium one last time before looking to the future with a new kit and a new stadium in 2011.

Like the v-neck too btw.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Hope it's blue shirts

I'd love pink as the away kit - it would be totally flairtastic

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I still think the red and black away shirt is one of, if not my favourite shirts we've had in my lifetime since supporting Brighton (16 years). Would love a blue and White version for the home kit, but this one is looking promising.

Good marketing from the club too - well done to all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here