Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Sneak peek at New Shirt**

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
looks like we might get stripes on the back! looks good with the sponsors woven in though!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
At least it's the right colour.

Still, no doubt they'll have managed to screw up the back again.

Loving the absolutely spectacular tackyness of the 3 trophies we've won at Withdean stencilled in to make it a "Withdean special"

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
And the return of the v-neck. About time!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Pinks just for the ladies

But our yellow and blue kit has had its 2 years like the home shirt. Unless they are planning on bringing out another 3rd kit.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
why not just show the whole bloody thing?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
looks like we might get stripes on the back! looks good with the sponsors woven in though!

I thought the same-might even buy one.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Pink is the ladies version which I will purhase again, not sure why they do not just make a pink kit as it would sell BIG TIME. I am going to wear the pink and white stripes to Pride this year :)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
why not just show the whole bloody thing?

So they can 'debut' it in front of a half empty South Stand as the team labour through another boring performance in a meaningless game...probably

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
At least it's the right colour.

Still, no doubt they'll have managed to screw up the back again.

Loving the absolutely spectacular tackyness of the 3 trophies we've won at Withdean stencilled in to make it a "Withdean special"

You are totally unbelievable. You haven't even seen the whole shirt but have still managed to have two moans about it. What a miserable, moaning little twerp you are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here