Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smudger

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I was impressed with his performance for Posh against us last year at their place, with his hard work but lack of goals. Trouble is, he appears to play for us the same way!

maybe he should take up athletics he is a good runner,though he does resemble a headless chicken

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
yawn.gif

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
What is it that you like about smudger , not his goals obviously

I think the goals will come and CMS doesn't allow teams to relax at the back. It takes time to develop teams. We have come a long way in a short period of time. As fans we need to support, I don't see any advantage in rubbishing players who give 100% for the cause. Mind you football is gossip for men and much as I don't agree with some views on NSC I think we need opposing views to challenge our opinions.

Are you a palace fan?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Alan Smith? Ian Duncan Smith? ???

Craig is a 3rd division player unfortunately for us , 3.5 million what a waste of money,you are all blaming the team that won the title last season for smiths lack of goals this season due to lack of service.I think smith is the problem he is not good enough for this division.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Craig is a 3rd division player unfortunately for us , 3.5 million what a waste of money,you are all blaming the team that won the title last season for smiths lack of goals this season due to lack of service.I think smith is the problem he is not good enough for this division.

OK - let's play along. Who are you suggesting we get in instead?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

This. Should have flogged him to Reading whilst we had the chance.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I will judge him when he actually gets to play upfront with Vokes rather than on his own.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
He just hasnt hit his good form yet, still a good player who causes problems though, Ill say it again, stick Vokes on alongside him from the start of a match to see what happens.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008

(1) 2.5million actually.
(2) Yes, yes we are blaming the team. When a striker is spending 99% of his time chasing long balls at the corner flag or dropping deep and closing down midfielders, how exactly do you propose he scores? No, really. What are you suggesting?

I'd agree if your point was "his finishing isn't great" which would be a valid criticism, he isn't the most clinical in the world. BUT when he gets one half-chance per game, I personally don't particularly blame him for snatching at it. If he scored every chance he got he'd be playing in the f***ing Champions League.

Essentially you're just one of these jumped up 'fans' who only sees black and white, never a shade of grey. A player to you is either (1) amazing, or (2) shit. That in itself makes you barely worthy of anyone's attention. I don't really know why I took your bait actually- I guess maybe it's just your f***ing constant stream of blinkered frustrated negativity that got to me. Here's an idea: cheer up you miserable sod.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
(1) 2.5million actually.
(2) Yes, yes we are blaming the team. When a striker is spending 99% of his time chasing long balls at the corner flag or dropping deep and closing down midfielders, how exactly do you propose he scores? No, really. What are you suggesting?

I'd agree if your point was "his finishing isn't great" which would be a valid criticism, he isn't the most clinical in the world. BUT when he gets one half-chance per game, I personally don't particularly blame him for snatching at it. If he scored every chance he got he'd be playing in the f***ing Champions League.

Essentially you're just one of these jumped up 'fans' who only sees black and white, never a shade of grey. A player to you is either (1) amazing, or (2) shit. That in itself makes you barely worthy of anyone's attention. I don't really know why I took your bait actually- I guess maybe it's just your f***ing constant stream of blinkered frustrated negativity that got to me. Here's an idea: cheer up you miserable sod.

£3.5 million actually.......

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

This. Should have flogged him to Reading whilst we had the chance.

Both added to Ignore list.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here