Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smoking Mothers

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Goring Gull said:
Why are these girls so fcuking thick to get pregnant - that's what i don't understand.

Well I'm fairly up to speed on the facts of life, and I do believe it takes one of you fcuking thick boys to stick your dick in there in the first place - so it ain't all the girls fault?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tedebear said:
Well I'm fairly up to speed on the facts of life, and I do believe it takes one of you fcuking thick boys to stick your dick in there in the first place - so it ain't all the girls fault?

While I agree with what you are saying Tede (I have already posted the same) may I suggest you say a thick boy rather than one of you think boys. We are not all morons.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Les Biehn said:
Don't be a twat.
well basically mate , the advertising for jonnys etc hasnt worked , and I noticed that Southern fm are now running a campaign to the girls saying "if you want respect" then make them wear a jonny.
Blokes are i would say more irresponsible on this subject

so i'd suggest you is the twat for your response

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dougal said:
well basically mate , the advertising for jonnys etc hasnt worked , and I noticed that Southern fm are now running a campaign to the girls saying "if you want respect" then make them wear a jonny.
Blokes are i would say more irresponsible on this subject

so i'd suggest you is the twat for your response

Yeah right, I am quite the massive twat because I think the responsibility for birth control is equal between both parties:shootself

Well if the great intellectual might of Southern FM thinks that its girls responsibility then so be it, although I'm not even sure thats what they are suggesting.

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Les Biehn said:
Yeah right, I am quite the massive twat because I think the responsibility for birth control is equal between both parties:shootself

Well if the great intellectual might of Southern FM thinks that its girls responsibility then so be it, although I'm not even sure thats what they are suggesting.

missing point , rather than get all moralistic about it , how about we find a way to reduce teenage pregnancys . Targeting geezers hasnt worked , why not target the women with a "respect " campaign.
13 - 16 year old blokes couldnt give a f*** for responsibilty as you put it. Grils may just , and only a may just hit a nerve with

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dougal said:
missing point , rather than get all moralistic about it , how about we find a way to reduce teenage pregnancys . Targeting geezers hasnt worked , why not target the women with a "respect " campaign.
13 - 16 year old blokes couldnt give a f*** for responsibilty as you put it. Grils may just , and only a may just hit a nerve with
Me missing the point when you say 'girls should be the ones to ask for protection'? I'm not being moralistic you goon, I am being evenhanded and realistic. Both boys and girls should be taught to be responsible for having protected sex, the problem lies with both of them so targeting one is quite negative. To only target girls will make them feel like they are a.Slags and b.The ones carrying the burden while boys can get off scott free.

Both need to be targeted to stop it happening.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Les Biehn said:
While I agree with what you are saying Tede (I have already posted the same) may I suggest you say a thick boy rather than one of you think boys. We are not all morons.

I stand corrected - "a thick boy" - apologies for not generalising Les:)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tedebear said:
I stand corrected - "a thick boy" - apologies for not generalising Les:)

Apologise FOR generalising I think you mean Tede. ;)

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Dougal said:
girls should be the ones to ask about protection though

No - quite the contrary I think... Do you want a child on your hands at 16? Then don't ask for sex without protection! Works for both boys and girls.... The responsibility is on both sides....

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Les Biehn said:
Me missing the point when you say 'girls should be the ones to ask for protection'? I'm not being moralistic you goon, I am being evenhanded and realistic. Both boys and girls should be taught to be responsible for having protected sex, the problem lies with both of them so targeting one is quite negative. To only target girls will make them feel like they are a.Slags and b.The ones carrying the burden while boys can get off scott free.

Both need to be targeted to stop it happening.

my initial post was a bit raw , but i do think that whatever they teach at scholls or wherever doesnt work , as the buck stops with the girls (it shouldnt but does) then why not target them .
If your average joe wouldnt get sex unless said bird made him wear a jonny it could indirectly teach said thick guys the way of the world

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tedebear said:
No - quite the contrary I think... Do you want a child on your hands at 16? Then don't ask for sex without protection! Works for both boys and girls.... The responsibility is on both sides....
No no Tede apparently we should make girls feel like they are the only ones with a moral obligation while letting boys swing their unsheathed dicks at any passing female.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dougal said:
my initial post was a bit raw , but i do think that whatever they teach at scholls or wherever doesnt work , as the buck stops with the girls (it shouldnt but does) then why not target them .
If your average joe wouldnt get sex unless said bird made him wear a jonny it could indirectly teach said thick guys the way of the world

Why should girls carry the burden of responsibility?

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Dougal said:

I think that sends the completely wrong message - ie boys can get sex without any concern for anything? Surely you need to ensure your sexual health at 16 or whatever age - so you need to wear a condom? Targeting girls is taking the boys responsibility out of it unfairly.

The advertising is "no condom, no sex" - applicable to both gender!!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
no point mate , bury head in sand and expect guys to suddenly become all responsible if you like but wont happen. Yes its responsibility of both but read previous posts , I cant be bothered with tittle tattle . You 2 can get on with it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here