Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slightly different McGhee poll

How would you rate McGhee's managerial ability?

• Very good

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Good

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • Adequate

Votes: 31 31.6%
  • Poor

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • Shite

Votes: 23 23.5%

• Total voters

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
brightonfan_86 said:
Yes I do want him sacked.

I find it hard to believe that our generation can be so unforgiving of Mark McGhee. I am 25, I think you are 20 or so and all of our supporting years have been through uncertainty of our future. McGhee has worked tirelessly on a shoestring budget with far greater financial contrainsts than many of the Withdean managers, due to further losses and yet one poor season and they want him out on his ear. Granted he made errors, he is only human, but he gave us more stability than we have had at the level below the premiership for as long as I can remember. Not forgetting that he had the heart of his team that he had formed, ripped out due to Falmer.

I would take midtable mediocrity and thank our lucky stars that McGhee has stayed true and given us so much time in the second tier of English football.

There is only one sacking viable and that is the LDC!!:angry:

Last edited:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
benefit of doubt i gave him good. but if there was a choice between good and adequate then that would of been my choice

D

Deleted member 2719

The Large One said:
Yes, about seven or eight times. Why?

This is not mean't to be an attack on you but maybe you feel you formed a freindship and thats why you stick by him so much.

I just trying to understand why you and i differ so much on this issue - for the record i have not met him and i feel that is why my judgement isn't clouded in anyway.

All my judgements are based on what he does on the pitch and the actions he has taken - this is where i am coming from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here