Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slade should get longer contract

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
If that LIAR Dick Knight has any sense he will realise that he made a huge mistake in appointing Micky Adams and publicly admit that you should never go back. He should then appoint Dean Wilkins as manager for next season.

This is why I just LOVE North Stand Chat - such great comedy value...

:lolol::shootself:lolol::shootself:lolol::shootself:lolol::shootself:lolol::shootself:lolol::shootself

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
WHich ever way this season ends up, we don't need a summer of uncertainty about whether we have a manager or not. Unable to get contracts sorted for players etc. It does look like an error and should be addressed sooner than the end of the season

As mentioned previously in the this thread, it's not so much to do with today's result against what was a shite Yeovil side. It's more to do with the fact that he's got good credentials, and we badly need continuity. The trouble is, if he does well for us, we're likely to face considerable competition for his signature. And I don't buy the argument that he wants to see what happens this season before committing. Had he been offered a 2 year contract he would have bitten DK's arm off.

Hmm, yes I see what you are saying. Not so sure that ANY manager would have 'bitten DK's arm off' though, starting with a relegation-placed club and staking their repute and managerial record on that. A couple of weeks ago, it was worrying to ponder over us getting anyone to manage us, beyond placing Forster in the position.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Jim Gannon can go f*** himself. I've seen the future, and the future is Russel Slade. He will keep us up this season and if DK does the right tghing and gives him a two year contract on keeping us up, I'm confident he will lead us to glory at Falmer :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here