Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slade out and now! Facts matter opinions don't

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
So what are the realists making of this season then?

Far too early to call....in four (or is it five) with less than a team on the field. That's nearl half our matches. When we have played ten games with eleven players we'll be able to see better.

I expected us to finish 12-15th so we're not far from that.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No you're the "prick" mate, ok so you may not agree with the fella but all you do when don't agree, is call people pricks, you did it in another thread and now this one.
The fact that you support Slade and want to give him more time is your opinion, Rodfox wants him out and that his.
So instead of just abusing other posters why don't you debate it like an adult :thumbsup:

Be serious this is NSC, if someone has a different opinion to you it is obligatory to call them a prick or a wanker or to f*** off, surely you've noticed the trend by now.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I wonder how many of these anonymous keyboard warriors on the brave pills would be so tough if they met the people they abuse face to face.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Be serious this is NSC, if someone has a different opinion to you it is obligatory to call them a prick or a wanker or to f*** off, surely you've noticed the trend by now.

Unfotunatly US I had noticed, and that's the reason this board has gone from being one that we could all be proud to members of, to what we have now, full of kids, troll and generally the dregs of Internet society !

rustyboy

Aug 23, 2009
Lewes,East Sussex
Sorry but i also think that RS should be given more time,at times we are playing some fantastic football and what short memories you antis have,he performed a minor miracle keeping us in the league last season...give the old kid a chance!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My view s that Russell is a lovely bloke and he did very well keeping us up last season but this season is showing he appears not to have it to launch a successful campaign for the whole season. A club wanting automatic promotion needs to win about 25 matches in a season and about 15-18 of those at home. We have won 2 out of 10 and 1 in 5 at home. Something is WRONG.

Russell is getting a lot of slack as he kept us up and is a nice bloke. Other managers by now would be feeling the heat. It also makes you realise maybe Adams was not as shit last season as we thought as we have not moved on.

How much good will and time does Slade get with all the people who will not hear a word said against him ?. 20 matches, 35 matches the whole season. Will they still support him if he takes us down ?.

All I hear is " don't worry everything will be ok " and " it will turn around soon " and " we are too good to go down " but facts are facts and we ARE in the relegation zone and the papers all now refer to us as " struggling Brighton ".

Is this really what was expected this season ?.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
My view s that Russell is a lovely bloke and he did very well keeping us up last season but this season is showing he appears not to have it to launch a successful campaign for the whole season. A club wanting automatic promotion needs to win about 25 matches in a season and about 15-18 of those at home. We have won 2 out of 10 and 1 in 5 at home. Something is WRONG.

Russell is getting a lot of slack as he kept us up and is a nice bloke. Other managers by now would be feeling the heat. It also makes you realise maybe Adams was not as shit last season as we thought as we have not moved on.

How much good will and time does Slade get with all the people who will not hear a word said against him ?. 20 matches, 35 matches the whole season. Will they still support him if he takes us down ?.

All I hear is " don't worry everything will be ok " and " it will turn around soon " and " we are too good to go down " but facts are facts and we ARE in the relegation zone and the papers all now refer to us as " struggling Brighton ".

Is this really what was expected this season ?.

I thought the last two home games have been the most entertaining football we've had at the Withdean for a long while, certainly better than anything that DW or MA produced. MA was that bad and we have improved enormously. Saturday was a great performance and MK Dons were very lucky to get away with three points. Give me Slade over DW or MA any day.

We are in the relegation zone but it's only just October, if we are there begginning of December then we may need to think again but I think we'll all be pleasantly surprised.

I took my son too the Sarfend game and his view as that though we lost it was really exciting and he enjoyed it, baring in mind he gets up set when we loose!!! That tell it's own story

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
9 points out of 30, in the relegation zone....if you are happy about this fine, we live in a democracy get used to it. :yahoo:

9 points out of 30 with a game in hand, ok - 12 out of 33 isn't great, but would put us 16th

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What I found most AMUSING on Saturday was all THREE (Salde, Freddie Mercury and KFC) all SHOUTING instructions to the players.

I bet the poor players dont know whether they are coming or going...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here