Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slade out and now! Facts matter opinions don't

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Rodfox, your a prick btw.
No you're the "prick" mate, ok so you may not agree with the fella but all you do when don't agree, is call people pricks, you did it in another thread and now this one.
The fact that you support Slade and want to give him more time is your opinion, Rodfox wants him out and that his.
So instead of just abusing other posters why don't you debate it like an adult :thumbsup:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I want to get Wise in, get rid of rustle salde and the Bloom fella can do one too....done f*** all for this club!

EVERYONE OUT!!

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
No you're the "prick" mate, ok so you may not agree with the fella but all you do when don't agree, is call people pricks, you did it in another thread and now this one.
The fact that you support Slade and want to give him more time is your opinion, Rodfox wants him out and that his.
So instead of just abusing other posters why don't you debate it like an adult :thumbsup:

Wizard's a cocksucker, just ignore him

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So what are the realists making of this season then?

I don't consider myself and doom and gloom merchant, and don't think I look through rose tinted glasses, but I imagine there are plenty of people who think my realistic views don't match up with what they consider realistic, so don't know which group I belong to.

However, for what it's worth, I look at these facts:

points091002.jpg

and I say we are improving. It's not week on week growth, but there is a general upward trend. More accurately there's an increase followed by short decrease, folled by a large increase, we're on, I hope, the end of a short decrease to be followed by another increase.

These facts show our results are improving and it's silly to talk about getting rid of slade while he, and the team, is still improving.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I don't consider myself and doom and gloom merchant, and don't think I look through rose tinted glasses, but I imagine there are plenty of people who think my realistic views don't match up with what they consider realistic, so don't know which group I belong to.

However, for what it's worth, I look at these facts:

points091002.jpg

and I say we are improving. It's not week on week growth, but there is a general upward trend. More accurately there's an increase followed by short decrease, folled by a large increase, we're on, I hope, the end of a short decrease to be followed by another increase.

These facts show our results are improving and it's silly to talk about getting rid of slade while he, and the team, is still improving.

Looks like a downward trend to me

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
No you are the embarassment. Sacking managers does not guarantee improvement. Slade has got a team playing decent football and results will come.

Also, why does every idiot who wants Slade out have to start a new thread saying so rather than just contribute to all the other threads?

9 points out of 30, in the relegation zone....if you are happy about this fine, we live in a democracy get used to it. :yahoo:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

If it was a constructive post with constructive criticism/s and reasons as to why he thinks this, then I wouldn't have called him a prick, as far as I'm concerned he's allowed his opinion of course but at least give reasons as to why you think this not just a load of emoticon things accompanied by some capital letters and horrific grammar.

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
9 points out of 30 is simply not good enough, the man has to go, and bring back wilkinson.............

Well, he was the last Englishman to win the top league but I don't think that he's the answer to Brighton's problems

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
:mendoza:
If it was a constructive post with constructive criticism/s and reasons as to why he thinks this, then I wouldn't have call him a prick, as far as I'm concerned he's allowed his opinion of course but at least give reasons as to why you think this not just a load of emoticon things accompanied by some capital letters and horrific grammar.

A load of "emoticon" things? No need to abuse someone because of emoticon, or any similar emtoicom issues is there?

A democracy and my views, happy with 9 points and relegation thats your priority, but abuse please, I foolishly returned such mocition views very foolishly. It was a very silly thnig I did, very omeicton fo me, for which I alopolgzise persufyl....:laugh:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
If it was a constructive post with constructive criticism/s and reasons as to why he thinks this, then I wouldn't have call him a prick, as far as I'm concerned he's allowed his opinion of course but at least give reasons as to why you think this not just a load of emoticon things accompanied by some capital letters and horrific grammar.
You have a valid point don't get me wrong, but you seem to think that justifies you abusing other posters.
No need for it mate, for everyones faults, we are all Albion fans no matter the opinion.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:9 points out of 30 is simply not good enough, the man has to go, and bring back wilkinson.............

SLADE OUT AND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Total twat. And that is a fact.

You're not allowed an opinion if you don't know peoples names. I expect you think Foster is a crap striker as well.

im starting to feel there are too many rose tinted glasses round here. we've had an appaling start yet people want to give it another 2 or 3 months. so we'll have to find another saviour in the middle of winter to face rebuilding in the January window and a relegation scrap. if it doesnt turn around in the next 5 games (3 at home, 3 against struggling teams) then its time to thank Slade for last season and move on.

Agreed because we won't win a game in november

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
This is a results business and 9 points from 30 isn't good enough! Five sending offs this season so far is shocking, we might aswell just turn up with ten men because we certainly love playing with ten men. I'm not suggesting Slade should be sacked, but at the moment something is entirely wrong. We're playing some good football, but we're not going to get three points with ten men!

Nov 20, 2003
hove
slade

The problem can not be squared solely at slades door , he by all accounts is well respected by the players anda good man manager.BUT his backroom staff Booker and white are hopeless at least 4 players past and present have told me themselves and im sure others on here have heard similar accounts ,ITS TIME SENTIMENT WENT OUT THE WINDOW NOW, AND GET RID SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
These threads are getting so boring now. Let the Slade out brigade make their posts but dont rise to the bait, they'll soon get bored

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here