Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slade going MENTAL at the end...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
i'd just like ONE summer where we know who our manager's going to be for the next season, and we can just let him get on with it rather than worrying

After last summers stupidity, I think they should ensure that we have the manager sorted one way or the other BEFORE the first deadline for ST renewals.

That way, I can make an informed decision, because if I renew believing it to be the start of a magnificent revival under Slade, only to have it turn out to be a "Dennis Wise / Gary Stevens DREAM Team" I think I'd explode with anger.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Love him - sign him up - he has passion and inspires the team to believe in themselves. Micky Adams team would never have come back tonight from one nil down. Russell Slade's blue and white army!!!! I also know that he loves it in Brighton and likes the fact that the club have ambition and are looking to go places (not league two!). I think it was significant that his number two at Yeovil was in our away end tonight.

summed up really well and theres that word again PASSION

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Has he actually stated that he wants to stay if offered a contract ? just asking like :shrug:

I'm sure that DK has offered him another year if we stay up ...but could stand corrected

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I love his passion ,words and his team,let him finish the job,before possible iconic status.If he keeps us up,he will surely become an albion legend !!!!!!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nice to see the passion for once however it doesn't always go well and I would like to see him when the chips are down.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Nice to see the passion for once however it doesn't always go well and I would like to see him when the chips are down.

like when we looked virtually relegated four games ago?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
like when we looked virtually relegated four games ago?

I was expecting that the point is he has nothing to lose really if we stay the hero if we are relegated he failed but could say it was due to what happened before him.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
His touchline dance when we scored the second yesterday is probably my favourite moment of the season

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Tuesday night and Russell Slade in particular have restored my faith and love for our club that was undoubtedly at one stage this season a JOKE! I, and no doubt many others no longer feel like that so if Knight fucks it up by not hanging onto Slade it'll probably the last thing hd does at the club!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Has he actually stated that he wants to stay if offered a contract ? just asking like :shrug:

No, but i think is body language, and general passion for the club would suggest he wouldnt turn down a contract if offered...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here