Skyfall - NOW CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Foxy!

D

Deleted member 18477

Blamed, Goldeneye is my least favourite. Dull dull dual. LoS was awesome!

each to their own. goldeneye was class! with the tank and that.

skyfall is BRILLIANT!!! def a top james bond film. daniel craig is quality.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Thoroughly enjoyed it. Loved the references to old films, thought Craig had great chemistry with all the key people, especially Whishaw. Bardem was fun.

Am I confusing it with the adverts before, or did they do the gun barrel thing with the end credits?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
It were alright. Craig i find to be as boring a Bond as Bale in Batman. Completely charmless and square and at times Twilight-esque. Bardem was just profound though. He utterly conquers the whole film. The best-acted villain i've seen in a Bond. Until his actual arrival i was growing a bit bored. Whishaw, sadly, just showed how stony an actor Craig is with his wit. Whilst Dench, Finney and Fiennes always bring a certain amount of power to the screen.
I won't rush to see it again.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Just back from the cinema and I loved it. Daniel Craig delivers again, good job from Sam Mendes too. I just hope its not another 4 years til the next one.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It were alright. Craig i find to be as boring a Bond as Bale in Batman. Completely charmless and square and at times Twilight-esque. Bardem was just profound though. He utterly conquers the whole film. The best-acted villain i've seen in a Bond. Until his actual arrival i was growing a bit bored. Whishaw, sadly, just showed how stony an actor Craig is with his wit. Whilst Dench, Finney and Fiennes always bring a certain amount of power to the screen.

Isnt Bond actually supposed to be charmless as fleming envisoned him. Besides i understand this is the last of the dark bonds as be will now loosen up a bit.

Remember they even brought back the hatstand...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They have been saying Bardem was never sold on the character, so didn't want to do the film half-arsed.
He just kept pushing the look and traits, everything, he was asked to do it, until he finally got his way.

Luckily Bardem knows his stuff.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Apparently IZZY from HOLLYOAKS is in it, though I must have missed her, unfortunately.

Utter FILTH.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
They have been saying Bardem was never sold on the character, so didn't want to do the film half-arsed.
He just kept pushing the look and traits, everything, he was asked to do it, until he finally got his way.

Luckily Bardem knows his stuff.

He should have just said HAVE YOU SEEN NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN? JEEZ.
He gives the film character in the same way as Ledger as the Joker. It is very Batmanlike, the film, in looking at gravestones and briefly peering into the make-up of his origins. Bardem rocks it and will make it up to the Bond crew to bring in some seriously good actors to meet his match for the next sagas.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Agree, there were so many similarities to Batman throughout the film

After the Bourneishness of the recent Bonds then i suppose we have to pray to god that the next one isn't filmed under the influence of the next Transformers. A Bondobot might be cool though, thinking about it. He could be like Shockwave and fire out little robot hims from his sound pouch to run around and do his wrongdoings. I imagine the four-legged floating and whirring and wet-laser-firing Bond-o-cock to be an enemy to most.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
After the Bourneishness of the recent Bonds then i suppose we have to pray to god that the next one isn't filmed under the influence of the next Transformers. A Bondobot might be cool though, thinking about it. He could be like Shockwave and fire out little robot hims from his sound pouch to run around and do his wrongdoings. I imagine the four-legged floating and whirring and wet-laser-firing Bond-o-cock to be an enemy to most.

We can only dream. Or maybe a Hobbit-inspired Bond? With Gandalf taking over as M?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Watched yesterday and was the first time in years that I have sat in a full cinema screen. Every one on best behaviour though and not too much popcorn/crisp crunching. Took my grown up kids and we all enjoyed it. Loved the past film references and villain was a good one. I know that Bond is a bit of a superhero but one thing I would like to know is when he is 'killed' and disposed of over the edge of a waterfall how does he come back to life? Same when he is under the ice?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He was pulled out the water presume by the bird you see him in bed with at the start of the film?

As for the ice he uses the flare to see where the "gap" was that he created.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
He was pulled out the water presume by the bird you see him in bed with at the start of the film?

As for the ice he uses the flare to see where the "gap" was that he created.

Opening credits did show a female hand holding out to him so guess you are right.
Saw him use the flare but picture was a bit unclear at that point I thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here