Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky Digital viewers

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Does your Meridian channel keep pausing just for a split second every once in a while ? Maybe once or twice in the space of a minute ? I thought it might be cos my dish was getting a bit of a battering from the wind, but every other channel is fine, except Meridian, and its getting RIGHT on my tits.

Concerned, of Fishersgate.

PremiershipBound

May 17, 2006
If your dish gets a battering from the wind you'll know about it, you dont get any f***ing channels and the robbing bastards charge you £80 to re-align it :nono:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its just channel 103, thats the only one thats dicking around.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
PremiershipBound said:
If your dish gets a battering from the wind you'll know about it, you dont get any f***ing channels
I don't subscribe to any f***ing channels anyway.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
El Presidente said:
But you have APPEARED in some
Did you see me on Janeycam last year ? They pixellated my scrotum.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Firstly, The White Rose got truely ripped on his dish realignment but it serves him right, dirty Leeds scummer :salute: £50 from an independent; £65 for Sky to realign. Its also piss easy to do and you can generally do it yourself.

And secondly, Meridian has been f***ed for ages - MPEG encoders seem to be bad. Some boxes decode it fine; some don't.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
MYOB said:
Firstly, The White Rose got truely ripped on his dish realignment but it serves him right, dirty Leeds scummer :salute: £50 from an independent; £65 for Sky to realign. Its also piss easy to do and you can generally do it yourself.

And secondly, Meridian has been f***ed for ages - MPEG encoders seem to be bad. Some boxes decode it fine; some don't.

Is that yes?

Same her btw - slight pixellation every so often. Irritating

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Grimsby Seagull said:
Up here in Grimsby ITV is available on 993 as well as 103. Have you tried the former?
Isn't 993 where all the DIRTY channels are ? With all those rough bints urging me to text in so that they'll get their saggy, moley tits out for me ?

Damn, its been too long.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Unfortunately not, 993 is ITV1 London for the Sight Impaired (read: blind)

You have the option to turn on some old bint explaining whats on screen.

You can also tune in other regions if you're that cruel to yourself - 10906 V, 22000, 5/6 will get you the Northern Irish ITV region that seems to think its the full Irish region and does such strange things as having an extra hour of moronic "local interest" shows on top of where Richard Hammonds talkshow used to be...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
MYOB said:
Unfortunately not, 993 is ITV1 London for the Sight Impaired (read: blind)
Why can't blind people make do with 103 then ? What difference does it make to them ?

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Easy 10 said:
Does your Meridian channel keep pausing just for a split second every once in a while ? Maybe once or twice in the space of a minute ? I thought it might be cos my dish was getting a bit of a battering from the wind, but every other channel is fine, except Meridian, and its getting RIGHT on my tits.

Concerned, of Fishersgate.

Me too. Seems to be just on 103

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't know why, but I somehow feel slightly better for knowing that others are sharing my affliction with 103.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If you have Sky, WHY THE f*** ARE YOU WATCHING ITV? It has to be the worst TV channel in the world, just don't watch it, you life will be better, trust me.

Imagine, no more Coronation Street, X Factor, Emerdale, Meridian in general, anything with Sime Cowel in it, bliss.

If only the wind would screw up Channel 4, then no more f***ing Lost or Big Brother.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here