Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SKINT deal expired...

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Quite a lot of my non-footie-supporting mates wear the small insignia skint stuff because they think it's quite cool.

It's a quality label. Can't think of a better one really.

Last edited:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Braders7 said:
could be worse

ROAD MARKING SHIRTS

Index.pasp

Index.pasp

Index.pasp

edit- or just http://shop.avfc.co.uk/Index.pasp

I thought it said cows when the browser first opened :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Clubs at our level aren't usually fighting off the kit manufacturers with a stick, so we'll probably stick with the same company.

It could be worse, most of the lower leagues have terrible kit manufacturers. Or they produce their own, like Pompey, resulting in a crap kit, with a crap sponsor, and some genius in the commercial department deciding to have an away kit in blue, which contrasts nicely to their home kit in, er, blue. They really are special down at Fratton Park.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I'm well surprised when I have me colours on oop north in Leeds that although people laugh when they see it, they then come up to and say "What is Skint, and why do you sponsor it".

The laughing then stops as they reply "God!" when I tell em.
*smiling smugly at them*

SKINT MUST STAY!! Coolest sponsor in Football!!
:clap2:

Jul 14, 2003
BN2
I still reckon that, with our limp-wristed image, if we have to part company with Skint, we could do worse than team up with the Revenge Club.

Revenge would be another cool logo on the shirts, with the tongue-in-cheek irony of where the sponsorship was from...

We ll weve got another year with Errea, which IMHO are a much cooler manufactirer than Adidas (had em and they wer shite, anyone remember Les Berry win a three stripe shoulder panel efort circa 86)) nike (exploting chepa labour), puma (as worn by germans), hummel (look like they got flattenmed by a tractor), and kappa (oooh skin tight shirts look great on 46" chests, and the women won't buy them)

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I'd love Adidas tops with the stripes down the sleeve Real Madrid style and Skint in the middle of the shirt!

QUALITY!!!

:flameboun

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
The Northstander said:
I'd love Adidas tops with the stripes down the sleeve Real Madrid style and Skint in the middle of the shirt!

QUALITY!!!

:flameboun

could be quality!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Crouch End Seagull said:
i agree skint are great. but i think it's too expensive for them 100 grand last time wasn't it?

With all the coverage of the play off final at Cardiff on tv that is classed as very cheap advertising.

SM BHAFC

Jul 10, 2003
North Laine
Limp wristed, tongue in cheek, the revenge club, jesus christ almighty La Premier Cru, your aving a laugh

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Yorkie said:
With all the coverage of the play off final at Cardiff on tv that is classed as very cheap advertising.

Good point Yorkie. Were helping them, there helping us. Its a perfect sponsor! Also, the whole Norman Cook link add to the 'coolness'!

:clap2:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i like skint and hope they can come to a deal quite funny walking around with skint written on your shirt

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I like Skint but when we progress we will need a bigger company for sponsor ship.

I like Errea but then most shirt designs are good however we must never stray away from the blue stripes.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
[We've got the best sponsor in the league. :clap2: [/B][/QUOTE]

Sung to the tune of "He's got the whole world in his hands"....???

:lolol: :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
GUNTER said:

I think Hummel also supply the Barcelona kit though.
could of sworn that was Nike but WTH

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I'd like to see Skint stay but I really doubt they can afford it anymore. Name a sucessful album they've released recently. Even Fatboys last effort didn't do incredibly well. And that was two years (or three?) ago. I got it for a fiver ffs.

Also X-Press2 never managed to continue their run of being sucessfu.

Also, after this long having them, and this long without them having a sucessful act, the "cool" factor is starting to wear off. In D1, we should be able to get a slighyl bigger company.

Oh, and I'm waiting for that new Villa sponsor to go bust like all the others. Rover, NTL, AST.... I think even LDV have had financial issues. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here