Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SKINT deal expired...

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
SussexSpur said:
My dad occasionally wears his Bristol Rovers shirt from a few years ago with the totally baffling sponsor "Bradshaw Snackbox" across the chest. Embarrassing.

Am no big fan of our crappy red (RED!!!) Thomson logo disfiguring Spurs shirts, mind. . .

:angry: :angry:

I know quite a few Spurs fans in Crawley who dislike their Kappa shirts with the embarrasing red smile in the Thomson logo. They love their old Adidas/ Holsten tops which were nice.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
strike95 said:
I know quite a few Spurs fans in Crawley who dislike their Kappa shirts with the embarrasing red smile in the Thomson logo. They love their old Adidas/ Holsten tops which were nice.

We've been incredibly lucky by having amazing shirts and sponsor. :clap2:

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
strike95 said:

Saw a photo of next season's Spurs kit the other day.
Almost exactly the same as this year's, except. . .

The red smile's even bigger.
:censored:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
could be worse

ROAD MARKING SHIRTS

Index.pasp

Index.pasp

Index.pasp

edit- or just http://shop.avfc.co.uk/Index.pasp

Last edited:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Must admit I have a soft spot for Spurs due to one of my brothers supporting them. I noticed Spurs fans have had stick for the smile by other footy fans saying to them ' Why the smile?'.

Luckily most of the Spurs fans I know have a soft spot for Brighton as well.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Skint are Cool :smokin: sponsors and I would imagine you would get around 20% less shirt sales if it was someone else.

Even the name sums up the spirit of the club - SKINT (but successful).

We've got the best sponsor in the league. :clap2:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
How many threads are you planning on bouncing today, GUNTER?

Sorry. I was just having a look through at some interesting threads I missed first time round. :(

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Skint are the perfect sponsors for the Albion, but how much revenue are the club losing in potential shirt sales? We have had the same sponsor for years, if we got a new one they would sell shedloads of new tops.

Would we all complain if we went to a totally new kit and lost the stripes but still had Skint as sponsors, much like the change to all blue when B Cal sponsored us. The club makes money and we lose the stripes for a couple of years???

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
SKINT is a fuckin quality sponsor and its the only the sponsor of the best dj around, who to top it off is a big fan too, how many sponsors support the team they sponsor :clap:

Fatboy slims record label must have had soo much advertising since he sonsored us, 2nd div title, first division, then play off final and promotion!

and u always get some smart git say when ur wearing the brighton top, "if your skint you cant come in this shop" Ha fuckin ha :rolleyes:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The club hasn't lost any money on shirt sales this season thanks to the playoffs.

You cannot buy a shirt now for love nor money.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Braders7 said:
could be worse

ROAD MARKING SHIRTS

Index.pasp

Index.pasp

Index.pasp

edit- or just http://shop.avfc.co.uk/Index.pasp

Oh no! A return to the terrible 1980s Hummel kits that only Denmark now wear.

Great sponsor as well, at first glance it looks like they have "COWS" written across the shirts.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Excuse me for posting this, but always used to make me snigger........Never scored in their lives

Crystal%20Palace%2090-91%20H%2042%202210979.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here