Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
top notch episode last night.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Only just seen the last episode.

I think it was the best so far, putting many things together, will the friendship between Cook and Freddie now be what it was before things got messed up. Will Thomas and Pandora still have a relationship?

There's only three episodes left of this series now and I hope they are all of the same quality of the last one.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Inbetweeners repeats however.....just as good as the first time round.

Some good news; the second series of the Inbetweeners is due to start on E4 this month.

It will probably begin at the end of the month when the current series of Skins ends.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
The last two episodes and the story has unravelled. We saw the conclusion of the Katie vs. Emily vs. Naomi situation, which in typical Skins style, proved gripping and entertaining to watch. We also saw, rather predictably I thought, Pandora and Thomas agree to start a fresh. In the next series of Skins, I’d like to think that the story between them can be expanded and we see a lot more of the character Thomas. He made a great entrance in Episode 2 but hardly featured after that.

I think the last episode was also another good episode. Effy, the main cause of the massive fall-out between Freddie and Cook, and JJ ultimately bought the two back together again by asking for Freddie and JJ’s help in the only way that they know they can before ultimately admitting to herself that Freddie is in fact the one she lusts and loves. I also found that character JJ rather amusing after his slow start in the series, maybe we will see him in the same mould as Sid from the first two series. I think a lot of comparisons between the two sets of cast can be made, and it is obvious that the producers didn’t want a complete contrast between the generations.

Found the scene in the last episode when Freddie’s sister (wow she really was kinda :love: - played by Klariza Clayton) and JJ caught him in the shed on the laptop was highly amusing, which given it’s nature was obviously not only aimed at the young audience but also those who can relate to what happened.

A good series I thought, better than the previous second series but not as good as the first. I hope in the fourth series that it doesn’t tail off like Series 2 did and become predictable. Roll on next week and time for the return of the highly amusing second series of the Inbetweeners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here