Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skins - Series Three

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Loving this series. Didn't think I'd adjust to the new characters so quickly but I actually think they're more likeable than the previous crew! Cook & Thomas are top lads! :smokin: And the twins! :love::love::love:

It was a fair bit better than i anticipated, good character, could get tasty. Am also thoroughly looking forward to Shameless, great show.

do you actually like skins because you make simplistic comments as though you were trying to write a descriptive sentence for a year six sats test. Theres no point living your life through skins and shameless, watch them for a laugh, to jerk off to or just simply to fill time but don't watch them because thats how you live you social life (through a tv programme).

The twins are certaintly growing on me. :whistle:

It's clear one twin (the lesbian) is substantially better than the other but it can be hard to see that if your a self denial homosexual. If you were straight you would realise that one is a lot fitter than the other and you would say this rather than restating things other supposedly straight people have said because you clearly have no actually insight into the attrativeness of individual girls. Please can you just put the dress on and get it over with.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Only just got around to watching Episode 4. I couldn't believe what happened between Cook and Pandora. I didn't expect that at all, and it could make for an intersting series, given that he was Effy's "piece". Also I didn't expect to see Thomas return so quickly, but I am glad he has returned.

Really liking the new series, and it's already better than the second one. It could also become better than the original first series but I'll have to see how the rest of the episodes pan out.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Episode 4 was superb. Watching effy's calm exterior crumble in the face of the pressure made her so human but a lovely kick at the end - be careful what you wish for!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Just seen Episode 5 and it's probably the worst yet, I haven't known an episode focus so much on one character and hardly feature any else of the main cast. Hopefully this was just a one-off and a badly written episode and things return to the ways they have been this series.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Just seen Episode 5 and it's probably the worst yet, I haven't known an episode focus so much on one character and hardly feature any else of the main cast. Hopefully this was just a one-off and a badly written episode and things return to the ways they have been this series.

There were all focussed upon one or two characters in the first series. Remember Effy's episode in the first series?

I liked it more than the others to be honest, but didn't like the ending. I thought it was a bit over the top, don't reckon that would actually happen. If she was really that sex-craved I don't think she'd flaunt it like she did...

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
There were all focussed upon one or two characters in the first series. Remember Effy's episode in the first series?

I liked it more than the others to be honest, but didn't like the ending. I thought it was a bit over the top, don't reckon that would actually happen. If she was really that sex-craved I don't think she'd flaunt it like she did...

I agree about the first-series but they still featured more of the characters in rather than just a minute or two of them (except Cook and Effy).

I didn't like the ending either really and it makes you wonder as to what will happen to the friendship between Cook and Freddy.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Episode 6 - not a fan of this episode either if I am being honest. I thought the start to the series was excellent, although I think the last two episodes have been rather poor, maybe because it is now focusing on the characters who haven't really appeared much through the series so far. I am not a fan though of only seeing a few of the characters in an episode and like the ones where all the cast are involved.

Cook is my favourite character of this series so far - that's because he is someone we can relate to and feel like we know somebody like him.

And why is Emily so much fitter than Katie :love:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
What makes, for me, a good programme is the characters and the attention to detail of all the characters, not just the main ones. look, for example at something like Faulty Towers.

There's a fair bit of comedy and a fair bit of naughtiness about Skins but it's also very touching when they delve into the different characters and finding what makes them how they are.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Not as good as it was. No longer original or as subtle. Seems to be warming over old story lines and predictable plots. Might have run its course. Probably better if they had stopped after the last series and left it as a classic.

Inbetweeners repeats however.....just as good as the first time round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here