Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skins - Series Three

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Anybody else on here see this? Started last night on E4.

Thought it was actually rather good, a lot better than I expected it to be with the new cast.

Good to see Harry Enfield back as well, that was a rather funny scene with him at the beginning I thought.

I also have to say that the two twins are rather quite hot :love::love:

Lets hope that Shameless is of the same quality when it returns to Channel Four on Tuesday night.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Excellent - had me chuckling from the start. Think Ardal O'Hanlon is excellent, as is the lead character, James Cook, played by Jack O'Connell. Very cool, cocky and funny.

f***, I'd hate to be a teacher :lolol:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Hard to compare so early on when they are establishing the characters - a bit too slapsticky for me and too "all adults are twats". No need to lay it on so think. Also, seems the same characters are back - just new names and actors.

We'll see - will be hard to better the original cast.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I missed it but know I'll be able to catch it later. Avid watcher of 1st 2 series, very good. Amusing & touching, ahhh.

questier

Apr 16, 2006
Cambridgeshire/Liverpool
Thought it was ok, some scenes were a bit cringy n crap, like the assembly with the teacher farting into the mega phone, and the lad getting his tattoos out. Other then that it was quite good

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Effy was 12 in the first series :-s I didn't even see it advertised so missed it, has it gone low-key?!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Series 3 looks like it might be on par with Series 1 , as I think Series 2 was a bit of a let down.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
You realise how good Shameless was when you look at the cast in the first series and see how some have gone on to have huge careers.

James McAvoy
Anne-Marie Duff
David Threlfall (obviously already famous)

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I thought it was good, but the whole premise of the programme still winds me up a bit. In some cases, not all teenagers are sex-crazed, drug-taking arsonists who have no respect for authority. I know it's all meant to be a joke and I'm not saying its in any way responsible for the disrespect there is amongst youths today, but I think the programme is generally very un-subtle.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Episode 2 last night and after watching I felt disappointed.

Not as good as the first episode, and the characters just seem copies of those from the first two previous series.

I have to say that Shameless was rather dreadful on Tuesday and I am hoping that picks up rather soon, although it was only the first episode.

Episode 3 looks good from the promo at the end of last nights showing.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hoping for a bit of girl on girl action in Ep 3 as one of the twins gets off with Pandora or Naomi. :blush:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Doubt it would be Pandora to be honest. More than likely Naomi as she has "history" with one of the twins.
I got the impression that one of the twins (Emily) got it on with Naomi , making out that it was Naomi who made the first move.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here