Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sir Jimmy Saville - RIP

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
WHY has it troubled you, for what reason are you in the slightest bothered about celebrity?

M of H post was his opinion and you couldn't wait to agree, When you've run a marathon or 6 at an advancing age for good causes please feel free to continue with your concerns that "trouble" you.
Hang on so you slate me, for the 14 words I use in agreement with Harveys, (half of which clearly say I hope I'm wrong).
I'm some post count wannabe, who's trying to ruin a thread concerning someones death.

But it's ok for you to bait me.

I have no problem with what I have written, and I can justify my feelings concerning the late JS, but this is not the time or place.

Thank you Noodles for bringing a thread about a Human being who passed away today, that's today by the way, into a "why he was a bad person".

Respect to you.

Well, I didn't much respect him in life and I'm not going to now he's passed away. If you feel the need to publicly grieve for him I would respectfully suggest that a football forum is not the place for it.

Fur Cough

Hang on so you slate me, for the 14 words I use in agreement with Harveys, (half of which clearly say I hope I'm wrong).
I'm some post count wannabe, who's trying to ruin a thread concerning someones death.

But it's ok for you to bait me.

I have no problem with what I have written, and I can justify my feelings concerning the late JS, but this is not the time or place.

Bait you? hardly my friend.

I don't go on post counts, couldn't give a shit if you've posted once or 5779 times.

If its not the time or the place then please edit yor post with the thinly veiled allegations about SIR Jimmy.

Fur Cough

Well, I didn't much respect him in life and I'm not going to now he's passed away. If you feel the need to publicly grieve for him I would respectfully suggest that a football forum is not the place for it.

Since when has been a fooball forum you uneducated piece of vtriolic spewing low life?

And if you look really closely, I mean try hard now cherub, I never was grieving, maybe showing a bit of respect but not grieving.

Since when has been a fooball forum you uneducated piece of vtriolic spewing low life?

And if you look really closely, I mean try hard now cherub, I never was griving, maybe showing a bit of respect but not grieving.

Blimey. You're taking this all a bit personally. Tell you what, step away from the keyboard for 5 minutes, calm down, have another go at typing that first sentence and I won't point out the irony of just about the only word that you managed to spell correctly.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bait you? hardly my friend.

I don't go on post counts, couldn't give a shit if you've posted once or 5779 times.

If its not the time or the place then please edit yor post with the thinly veiled allegations about SIR Jimmy.
No.
I feel they will stand up, in time.
If they don't it's quite obvious, I will be pleased to be wrong.

Fur Cough

Blimey. You're taking this all a bit personally. Tell you what, step away from the keyboard for 5 minutes, calm down and have another go at typing that first sentence and I won't point out the irony of just about the only word that you managed to spell correctly.

If you really think this a football forum then you are not even a half wit, I'd give you a third wit but thats about it.

The subjects debated on here go from Susanah Reid to China's human rights record with a dash of all things Albion.

Fur Cough

No.
I feel they will stand up, in time.
If they don't it's quite obvious, I will be pleased to be wrong.

i hope you are so satisified with your life that you can taint someones character without knowing them. Maybe one day when I'm in a public place and have my granchildren with me I will be as lenient as you are and if I don't like the look of someone will post on a public forum that I think they may have been up to no good..

You do rememebr that one don't you?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Who's going to stand up im confused by this what are people accusing him of being.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I used to like to listen to him doing the Old Record Club on Sunday afternoon when I was young, heard a lot of songs I probably wouldn't have otherwise thanks to that so RIP Jimmy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
i hope you are so satisified with your life that you can taint someones character without knowing them. Maybe one day when I'm in a public place and have my granchildren with me I will be as lenient as you are and if I don't like the look of someone will post on a public forum that I think they may have been up to no good..

You do rememebr that one don't you?
Yes I stand by that thread too, that guy gave me the creeps.
Very much a gut reaction to a specific situation, that I choose not to stick around and be proven wrong about.

I'm more than happy and would be pleased to be wrong about Saville.
But I'm not qoing to jump in Princess Di, grief chasing style, as he makes me feel there are aspects of his character that are unsavoury, esp when compared to his very public desire to be seen as being to good to be true.

Fur Cough

Yes I stand by that thread too, that guy gave me the creeps.
Very much a gut reaction to a specific situation, that I choose not to stick around and be proven wrong about.

I'm more than happy and would be pleased to be wrong about Saville.
But I'm not qoing to jump in Princess Di, grief chasing style, as he makes me feel there are aspects of his character that are unsavoury, esp when compared to his very public desire to be seen as being to good to be true.

Who was giving it the Princess Di tratment? I certainly wasn't. I merely showed a modicum of respect for the man.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I didn't say you were, just a generalization as to the way celebrity grief is perceived, post Diana.

But that's a whole other topic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here