Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sir Alan Sugar - Grade A W*nker

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
In his chosen field (business) success is measured by money, so he has been very successful.

I am sure you don't get to where he is today by being nice all the time but he has done a lot to try and help British business.

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
I have to say i prefer a nice quiet modest multi-millionaire chairman :thumbsup:

Here here, what will Sugar leave as his legacy, Tony Bloom, like John Madjeski did for Reading, has built a stadium for the city when we hadn't a pray of getting the money, it will be enjoyed by millions over the years, no matter how rich you are £90 mill is a fantastic bequest.:bowdown:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thats a good point to be fair.

I thought the documentary was very good & Lord Sugar went up in my estimation. Piers Morgan was trying to find some dirt on Sugar but failed. He is a happily married man & been married to his wife for more than 40 years. Most millionaires/billionaires have young women on their arms yet Sugar is a family man who dearly loves his family. He is not boastful about his wealth & gives a lot of money to charity without making a big song & dance either.

I have full respect for him & the man is clearly a role model in both business & politics (even though we don't share the same views).

And the Apprentice is just about the best programme on TV too!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I would find it hard to live with myself like that knowing kids are dying in Africa and elsewhere before they reach 1. I am sure most people would feel the same way. Sugar just came across as a shallow wanker imo.

I hope our rich chairman doesnt read this and decide to give his fortune to africa and stop building the stadium

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I would find it hard to live with myself like that knowing kids are dying in Africa and elsewhere before they reach 1. I am sure most people would feel the same way. Sugar just came across as a shallow wanker imo.

sure but what about the numerous other wealthies?

Sep 1, 2010
Never understand the jealousy of wealth thing. If someone is born into money, hey, they got lucky and it is not their fault. If someone has earned through hard work and/or good business then good luck to them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here