Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simpsons/futurama/familyguy/kingofthehill?

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Duh!

... but I really like King of the Hill, it's that rare thing - a subtley funny cartoon =0)

Rock Lobster

Dec 2, 2010
Hastings
Older Simpsons and Family Guy... Only recently watched South Park for the first time and love it.
Never watched King of the Hill and going by what's been said on here, I haven't missed out on much.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
American Dad - Futurama - The Simpsons - Family Guy = South Park - Cleveland Show - King of the Hill

Family Guy and South Park have both gone downhill recently. Cleveland Show was never brilliant. The Simpsons is one of the best shows, But American Dad for it's un-pcness and Futurama for it's geek humour do it for me.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
South Park and King of the Hill for me

Also, Beavis and Butthead were funny - They done a Moronathon on Ch4 once - hours of the 2 jabbering fools

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
Southpark, followed by family guy. I used to love Family Guy but once you get past the random-gag humour it really is just boring sometimes.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
The old episodes of the simpsons and family guy are classics. Their still both my favourite shows but they're not as good anymore. Used to watch futurama sometimes, not a big fan.

PC-Gull

The Muffin Man
Apr 12, 2008
Brighton, Sussex, England
Simpsons and Family Guy are tied for top with me. Simpsons because I grew up with it and can't believe all the funny stuff that was over my head as a kid. However, Family Guy is just completely funny. I really love their obscure references to old films and tv shows that I know.
I never found King of the Hill funny, and South Park is a lot of the same jokes over and over again. Futurama is ok, but gets old. I never really cared for American dad all that much.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
It has to be family guy for me, remember the first one I saw and a certain joke made me laugh and I was hooked on it.

Lois in a sexy little dress sitting on a stool trying to be alluring "Peter, you do realise I'm not wearing any underwear"
Peter replies with "you do realise we can throw that chair out......"

And the classic show.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I have never ever seen an episode of these programmes! But I have never ever seen an episode of Sex in the City or Friends either!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
First 5/6 seasons of The Simpsons, First 4 seasons of Futurama and most South Park are must see TV.
When you watch The Simpsons back ( seasons listed above ) you just realise how magnificent they were/are. Some of them are just pure genius. The newest episodes are just awful and it's now a contest to see how many celebrities they can cram into each episode.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Older Simpsons and Family Guy... Only recently watched South Park for the first time and love it.
Never watched King of the Hill and going by what's been said on here, I haven't missed out on much.
Well you're being a bit stupid then. No one on here has actually said anything about King of The Hill the programme, just that they've seen it and don't rate it. So watch it yourself, you never know you may think it's brilliant. It's not a laugh-a-minute, knockabout show like Family Guy, it's more a traditional sit-com in cartoon form.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
It has to be family guy for me, remember the first one I saw and a certain joke made me laugh and I was hooked on it.

Lois in a sexy little dress sitting on a stool trying to be alluring "Peter, you do realise I'm not wearing any underwear"
Peter replies with "you do realise we can throw that chair out......"

And the classic show.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184

Rock Lobster

Dec 2, 2010
Hastings
Well you're being a bit stupid then. No one on here has actually said anything about King of The Hill the programme, just that they've seen it and don't rate it. So watch it yourself, you never know you may think it's brilliant. It's not a laugh-a-minute, knockabout show like Family Guy, it's more a traditional sit-com in cartoon form.

Not really, but I take your point... Will give it a try at somepoint.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Family Guy - Brian the dog is a modern day genius

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
as a kid it was Tintin, as a teenager it was The Simpsons, now its Family Guy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here