( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Jordan in "f***ing tosser" shocker. :lolol:

Soccer AM is cretinous anyhow.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I hate Palace as much as anyone; but a bit of homophobic banter from the pikey scum is nothing new. Rise above it!

le ros bif

Jan 3, 2007
sw france
byf said:
The lads who went on soccer am did the club and fans no good...didnt have a go @ jordan even though he took the piss bigtime...

They should have forgotten that wembley game and just spent 1 minute hammering the balls @ jordan..next time lets get some real boys on there who dont applaud the enemys chairman!
and, dare I say, a little slimmer?? :eek:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Jesus Gul said:
fair play to him...banter is healthy

Banter? Homophobic comments are as criminal (yes, criminal) as racist comments nowadays.

Jul 25, 2006
Re: Re: Simon Jordan you tosser

gripper stebson said:
Jordon (words to this effect)

"Nicks new play includes a scene where a bloke gets arrested for performing lewd acts in a public toilet - should appeal to the Brighton fans."

Orange twat.

i didn't see the program but did none of the Brighton fans have the balls to say anything back or better still punch the twats lights out?

Jul 25, 2006
byf said:
The lads who went on soccer am did the club and fans no good...didnt have a go @ jordan even though he took the piss bigtime...

They should have forgotten that wembley game and just spent 1 minute hammering the balls @ jordan..next time lets get some real boys on there who dont applaud the enemys chairman!

seconded.

just watched it back on sky+ and they were a bunch of idiots. could none of them seriously not think of something to say when the orange one took the piss out of them to their faces?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Definition of irony?

A perma tanned long haired man with 'interesting' dress sense making gay jibes.....

¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º> said:
seconded.

just watched it back on sky+ and they were a bunch of idiots. could none of them seriously not think of something to say when the orange one took the piss out of them to their faces?

I wouldn't have been able to hold back...

Make a complaint about the tosser. As Yorkie said, there's such a big hoo-hah about racism these days, why should he get way with it.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Guinness Boy said:
Definition of irony?

A perma tanned long haired man with 'interesting' dress sense making gay jibes.....

Spot on. There's often a bit of a logic gap with the 'homophobic' banter anyway. Surely being homophobic is insulting gays for their sexuality. It isn't taunting straight Brighton fans because, err, they support Brighton. If you start calling that homophobia, you're completely missing the point.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tooting Gull said:
Spot on. There's often a bit of a logic gap with the 'homophobic' banter anyway. Surely being homophobic is insulting gays for their sexuality. It isn't taunting straight Brighton fans because, err, they support Brighton. If you start calling that homophobia, you're completely missing the point.
Did you hear the comment?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Oh dear it's all gettin gout of hand now.

Another example of Brighton fans dishing out but not taking it.

Albion fans - don't like it up em.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yorkie said:
Did you hear the comment?

Yes I did - but you're falling headlong into the trap. People taunting straight Brighton fans about being gay is NOT homophobic in the same way that the same comments towards gays would be. Crass, idiotic of course - but not homophobic. Because they aren't gay. Unless of course they are, and is anyone claiming that one of the Brighton fans on the panel is? Thought not.

But anyway, I do agree with the point about Soccer AM being way past its sell-by date. TV is often of its time, it's had an excellent run but is looking very tired.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
So Brighton fans do enjoy importuning in men's toilets then?

Silly me.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Who cares?

at the end of the day would you be in uproar if DK had made some un PC slur against Palace fans?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Goring Gull said:
Who cares?

at the end of the day would you be in uproar if DK had made some un PC slur against Palace fans?
I would hope he had a bit more common sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here