Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Cox On The Way?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I can not do that, and the information i know is not conclusive, but there could possibly be a link with a Swindon Supporter who is a member of this board
Oh :lolol:

What powers you mods wield.

Right, off to the Swindon messageboard to see the 'reaction' to this (fairy) story.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I would love it.

The only thing that i cant get my head around is, that its way to early for prem sides to be even considering loaning out players.
Not even back in training yet.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I fully expect is to be bollox. But im so miserable after England at the WC that something like this has everyone dreaming however far fetched it is !

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
Mr. Rogers.
79SY.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Next your going to tell me that Churchill never did do a parachute jump....didnt ski with eddie the eagle....Did'nt help Rolf Harris move house......your negativity hurts :lolol:

what?

:cry:

You can't even spell properly and judging by your use of English in your post,someone has sucked you in easily young boy. Or more then likely this is a 2nd account.

Does spelling and grammar come under the same heading? A full stop then the word Or. Well done!

I think you will find it is more THAN likely as well, thank you. I find it amazing people online pick up on people's spelling mistakes to slag someone off then find that person's spelling and grammar is really poor too. I do not really care how things are spelt as long as we understand what is being said, pathetic point to make.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
J@$ons other post was on the Greer thread where he said Greer was OK - Sure this aint a wind up again?

Esp as Charlie Cuntface has posted on this thread too...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just read whole thread and realise the wind-up was exposed...

Swindon do need to grow up don't they - still bitter cos we went to Cardiff (and won) and they didn't...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here