Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Cowell is a ****

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If it were about talent, they'd go and steal the band from Strictly come dancing, who are absolutely amazing (singers are superb). There's plenty of talent around, without do auditions in every major city in Britain to find them. Most true talent is probably known in the industry.

Most of the singers on XFactor are cr@p. They're better than me, but in general would not get beyond a pub circuit. I think Danyl is an exception, as he looks professional in every aspect, as did Leona Lewis. But the rest aren't really all that imo.

But then surely that is what its all about finding that one bit of talent. Without a program like XFactor and the Cowell brand behind her would Leona Lewis have had any success at all? It's a bit of light entertainment on a Sat/Sun night why does everyone take it so seriously

Big Jim

Big Jim
Feb 19, 2007
But then surely that is what its all about finding that one bit of talent. Without a program like XFactor and the Cowell brand behind her would Leona Lewis have had any success at all? It's a bit of light entertainment on a Sat/Sun night why does everyone take it so seriously

Yeah I think he's great, said that a few times. Also agree that it promotes people. The name of the game is media and spin nowadays, and was just agreeing earlier that alot of the show is put on. But think the auditions aren't light hearted and are a bit cruel at times. I mean if someone was disabled or clearly a bit odd in the head, and playing football on a 5 aside pitch, you wouldn't sit and laugh your head off at them and make Saturday night entertainment of it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I mean if someone was disabled or clearly a bit odd in the head, and playing football on a 5 aside pitch, you wouldn't sit and laugh your head off at them and make Saturday night entertainment of it.

No. You'd put him in the centre of our defence.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Why because he tells it how it is? Far too many people in this world are two faced. People don't like to be told the truth, if you have talent, Simon will let you know, if you are not gonna win, he'll tell you too. He doesn't always get it right, but more often then not he does.

It's not a very difficult job, any idiot can spot someone with an amazing voice, or a twinkle in there eye, or something a bit unique that sets them apart. He has NO talent himself (apart from luckily stumbling upon this POP business opportunity), i've got no respect for him, smug, self righteous b@st@rd

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cowell, quite clearly, is not an idiot.
He just knows how to make lots of money from them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here