Simon Cowell is a ****

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

D

Deleted member 2719

Simon Cowell was born in Brighton.

Why hasn't he been tapped up to join the board, i'm sure Falmer could fit the odd X factor gig there.

How much Dosh has the man got?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
£ 50 000 000 last year alone.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Always disliked him always will

Why because he tells it how it is? Far too many people in this world are two faced. People don't like to be told the truth, if you have talent, Simon will let you know, if you are not gonna win, he'll tell you too. He doesn't always get it right, but more often then not he does.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Maybe we should get him in as a coach so he could teach them the science of defending....... You did mean that Hawkins.....didn't you?

Smith, you've let HOW many goals in?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He does like football. He likes Dogs. He is very supportive of the Brapool,RSPCA. He's s decent bloke really.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He does not like football. He likes Dogs. He is very supportive of the Brapool,RSPCA. He's s decent bloke really.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
He seems to me to be far too sensible to put money into a football club (even if he liked football)

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
On the plus side, Sunday night was such a ridiculous farce that it actually provided me with teh awakening I've needed for far too long. I now realise what a crock of shit that programme is, and I now feel free, and released. My Saturday nights will not go near the programme again and I can get back to watching a bit more La Liga.

Marvellous scenes.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I am made to watch this dross by the better half.

All I can ask is why did he say before the last two performed last night "we'll forget the past and just go on this performance alone and who is better" and then when it came to him having the casting vote he then changed his mind??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here