Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon church

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Probably mentioned but we're after him.[/QUOTE
Sorry Sitch, maybe it's just me, but you only seem to state what everybody knows already. Otherwise come across as an insider with some snippet of info that never happens. All part of NSCs rich pattern I guess, but I won't hold my breath on this breaking news either.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
As I said in my other posts, I saw it on sky sports, this is NOTHING to do with me having a source, I never said that so can you stop assuming things cos it's quite frankly pathetic.

Last edited:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
As I said in my other posts, I saw it on sky sports, this is NOTHING to do with me having a source, I never said that so can you stop assuming things cos it's quite frankly pathetic.[/QUOTE
Not suggesting you have any sources and never have assumed it. It's just something about the way you phrase your posts.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
The whole of the team would have to be altered to accomodate hymn

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
I have no faith in any of this. It is common knowledge that he is in touch with Tonbridge Angels.

Or am I talking out of my apse again . .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Reminds me of that Palace reject, Victor MOSES

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I seem to recall that he started very well at Reading, but has tailed-off badly... can Gus rejuvenate his AISLEing career?

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Probably mentioned but we're after him.[/QUOTE
Sorry Sitch, maybe it's just me, but you only seem to state what everybody knows already. Otherwise come across as an insider with some snippet of info that never happens. All part of NSCs rich pattern I guess, but I won't hold my breath on this breaking news either.

He's only reporting what he heard - he didn't expect THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
Heard the same rumour that CMS is off to Reading this week for what we paid for him, maybe they'll throw in Church as a sweetner.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I cannot see (a) Reading still being interested in CMS; (b) us selling for anything less than we paid for him; (c) Reading being willing to pay our price...

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
I cannot see (a) Reading still being interested in CMS; (b) us selling for anything less than we paid for him; (c) Reading being willing to pay our price...

They did offer £4m odd for him in January you do know?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I reckon PSALMone like him would fit in well alongside CMS, giving him much needed SERVICE and be worthy of PRAISE.

Well one thing's for sure, Victor MOSES is way out of your legue, you won't be able to call on his services, eh?

Guess the price on him will steeple up...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here